Jeepers peepers: 10 best eyeliners
Give your eyes some extra definition with these hard-working liners
Friday 20 June 2014
From Bobbi Brown's highly-pigmented and easy-to apply Long-Wear Eye Pencil, to Benefit's lash-hugging gel liner pen, we've tried smokey morning-after smudgy eyes, 60s sex kitten flicks and 40s winged liners to test the best in the business.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The triple pronged attack of the Too Faced Lash Lining Tool really does give the appearance of full-on thick lashes, PHB Ethical Beauty's Natural Liner is gentle enough for contact lens wearers, while Urban Decay's All Nighter really will stay put if you're dancing till dawn.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
- 1 Stem cells that can kill cancer have been engineered by scientists
- 2 Ricky Gervais and Dame Judi Dench back campaign to stop Thailand dog meat trade
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News