Jeepers peepers: 10 best eyeliners
Give your eyes some extra definition with these hard-working liners
Friday 20 June 2014
From Bobbi Brown's highly-pigmented and easy-to apply Long-Wear Eye Pencil, to Benefit's lash-hugging gel liner pen, we've tried smokey morning-after smudgy eyes, 60s sex kitten flicks and 40s winged liners to test the best in the business.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The triple pronged attack of the Too Faced Lash Lining Tool really does give the appearance of full-on thick lashes, PHB Ethical Beauty's Natural Liner is gentle enough for contact lens wearers, while Urban Decay's All Nighter really will stay put if you're dancing till dawn.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
- 1 A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
- 2 The nine most warmongering countries in the world revealed
- 3 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 News agency criticised for describing Amal Clooney as 'actor's wife' in coverage of human rights trial