Jeepers peepers: 10 best eyeliners
Give your eyes some extra definition with these hard-working liners
Friday 20 June 2014
From Bobbi Brown's highly-pigmented and easy-to apply Long-Wear Eye Pencil, to Benefit's lash-hugging gel liner pen, we've tried smokey morning-after smudgy eyes, 60s sex kitten flicks and 40s winged liners to test the best in the business.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The triple pronged attack of the Too Faced Lash Lining Tool really does give the appearance of full-on thick lashes, PHB Ethical Beauty's Natural Liner is gentle enough for contact lens wearers, while Urban Decay's All Nighter really will stay put if you're dancing till dawn.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver allegedly kicks gay couple off for kissing
- 1 Indian footballer Peter Biaksangzuala dies after injuring spine doing somersault celebration
- 2 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 3 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming that the street artist's identity has been revealed
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'