Jeepers peepers: 10 best eyeliners
Give your eyes some extra definition with these hard-working liners
Friday 20 June 2014
From Bobbi Brown's highly-pigmented and easy-to apply Long-Wear Eye Pencil, to Benefit's lash-hugging gel liner pen, we've tried smokey morning-after smudgy eyes, 60s sex kitten flicks and 40s winged liners to test the best in the business.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The triple pronged attack of the Too Faced Lash Lining Tool really does give the appearance of full-on thick lashes, PHB Ethical Beauty's Natural Liner is gentle enough for contact lens wearers, while Urban Decay's All Nighter really will stay put if you're dancing till dawn.
In defence of liberal democracy
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
- 1 If I were Prime Minister: I'd give tax cuts to the rich, keep Trident, and get my football team wrong
- 2 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 5 Ryan Gosling posts tribute to 'Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal' creator Ryan McHenry