Jeepers peepers: 10 best eyeliners
Give your eyes some extra definition with these hard-working liners
Friday 20 June 2014
From Bobbi Brown's highly-pigmented and easy-to apply Long-Wear Eye Pencil, to Benefit's lash-hugging gel liner pen, we've tried smokey morning-after smudgy eyes, 60s sex kitten flicks and 40s winged liners to test the best in the business.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The triple pronged attack of the Too Faced Lash Lining Tool really does give the appearance of full-on thick lashes, PHB Ethical Beauty's Natural Liner is gentle enough for contact lens wearers, while Urban Decay's All Nighter really will stay put if you're dancing till dawn.
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email saga
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more