Healthy glow: 10 best face sunscreens
Save face this summer with our pick of the best sunscreens to keep your complexion peachy in the heat
Thursday 15 May 2014
We love the sunshine, but we don't love what it does to our skin – uneven pigmentation, premature ageing and poor texture.
We've tried a range of sunscreens specially formulated for the face to try and combat damage. From Soltan's good-value version up to Natura Bisse's seriously luxurious offering, there's a product for all skin types and budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Ark Skin Protector SPF30 Primer combines SPF with anti-ageing benefits and a radiance-boosting formula leaving you with an airbrushed complexion - perfect for make-up free summer days. While Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth works on undoing previous sun damage, while protecting against future damage.
Read more: 11 best sunscreens for the body
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve
- 5 Have you heard about the film Singapore has banned its people from watching? Well, you have now