Healthy glow: 10 best face sunscreens
Save face this summer with our pick of the best sunscreens to keep your complexion peachy in the heat
Thursday 15 May 2014
We love the sunshine, but we don't love what it does to our skin – uneven pigmentation, premature ageing and poor texture.
We've tried a range of sunscreens specially formulated for the face to try and combat damage. From Soltan's good-value version up to Natura Bisse's seriously luxurious offering, there's a product for all skin types and budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Ark Skin Protector SPF30 Primer combines SPF with anti-ageing benefits and a radiance-boosting formula leaving you with an airbrushed complexion - perfect for make-up free summer days. While Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth works on undoing previous sun damage, while protecting against future damage.
Read more: 11 best sunscreens for the body
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
David Cameron sets out immigration reforms: We should distrust Ukip and their 'snake-oil of simple solutions'
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship