Healthy glow: 10 best face sunscreens
Save face this summer with our pick of the best sunscreens to keep your complexion peachy in the heat
Thursday 15 May 2014
We love the sunshine, but we don't love what it does to our skin – uneven pigmentation, premature ageing and poor texture.
We've tried a range of sunscreens specially formulated for the face to try and combat damage. From Soltan's good-value version up to Natura Bisse's seriously luxurious offering, there's a product for all skin types and budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Ark Skin Protector SPF30 Primer combines SPF with anti-ageing benefits and a radiance-boosting formula leaving you with an airbrushed complexion - perfect for make-up free summer days. While Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth works on undoing previous sun damage, while protecting against future damage.
Read more: 11 best sunscreens for the body
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 5 Medina: Saudis take a bulldozer to Islam's history
- < Previous
- Next >