Healthy glow: 10 best face sunscreens
Save face this summer with our pick of the best sunscreens to keep your complexion peachy in the heat
Thursday 15 May 2014
We love the sunshine, but we don't love what it does to our skin – uneven pigmentation, premature ageing and poor texture.
We've tried a range of sunscreens specially formulated for the face to try and combat damage. From Soltan's good-value version up to Natura Bisse's seriously luxurious offering, there's a product for all skin types and budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Ark Skin Protector SPF30 Primer combines SPF with anti-ageing benefits and a radiance-boosting formula leaving you with an airbrushed complexion - perfect for make-up free summer days. While Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth works on undoing previous sun damage, while protecting against future damage.
Read more: 11 best sunscreens for the body
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming the street artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Are you ready for Crazy Doritos, the red-hot snack food craze sweeping Mexico’s streets?
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'