Healthy glow: 10 best face sunscreens
Save face this summer with our pick of the best sunscreens to keep your complexion peachy in the heat
Thursday 15 May 2014
We love the sunshine, but we don't love what it does to our skin – uneven pigmentation, premature ageing and poor texture.
We've tried a range of sunscreens specially formulated for the face to try and combat damage. From Soltan's good-value version up to Natura Bisse's seriously luxurious offering, there's a product for all skin types and budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Ark Skin Protector SPF30 Primer combines SPF with anti-ageing benefits and a radiance-boosting formula leaving you with an airbrushed complexion - perfect for make-up free summer days. While Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth works on undoing previous sun damage, while protecting against future damage.
Read more: 11 best sunscreens for the body
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 'Isis' schoolgirls: Missing British teenager tweets picture of her Syrian takeaway