Fake it: 10 best self-tanners for body
As the weather warms up, prepare to bare this spring with our pick of the best self-tanning products
Saturday 19 April 2014
Much like painting and decorating, a faux glow will only ever be as good as the preparation beforehand. So, always exfoliate, shave and moisturise 24 hours before going for gold (en limbs).
Apply a light moisturiser to dry bits just before starting - ankles, knees, feet, wrists and elbows - and massage in a circular motion, using a tanning mitt to avoid bronzed palms.
Novices could try a gradual tanner like This Works Perfect Legs Gradual Tan or Seventeen's wash-off Instant Glow Bronzing Mousse, while those after a deep tan should opt for the likes of Lancome's Flash Bronzer or Fake Bake's 60 minutes.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Celebrity tanner James Read has perfected his Bronzing Spray to give you an A-list salon result at home. But top marks go to St Tropez for sheer innovation – a sensitive range for easily irritated skin and safe for use in pregnancy is a winner in our book.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >