10 best fragrances for summer
Our pick of the floral, fresh and exotic scents to see you through the warmer months
Thursday 07 August 2014
Looking for a new scent that’s bursting with summertime blooms, but without being sickly sweet? We’ve found the most exciting fragrances this summer has to offer.
All the scents we’ve chosen take their creative cue from summer, whether that’s long days on the beach or English country gardens, and whilst some provide decadent aromas that will make you feel a million dollars on balmy, summer evenings, others have an emphasis on subtlety and freshness, making them ideal for the daytime.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Elie Saab L'Eau Couture is both sophisticated and sensual, as well as being utterly divine. For a more subtle scent for daytime wear, we love Davidoff Coral Reef Woman.
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed