10 best fragrances for summer
Our pick of the floral, fresh and exotic scents to see you through the warmer months
Thursday 07 August 2014
Looking for a new scent that’s bursting with summertime blooms, but without being sickly sweet? We’ve found the most exciting fragrances this summer has to offer.
All the scents we’ve chosen take their creative cue from summer, whether that’s long days on the beach or English country gardens, and whilst some provide decadent aromas that will make you feel a million dollars on balmy, summer evenings, others have an emphasis on subtlety and freshness, making them ideal for the daytime.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Elie Saab L'Eau Couture is both sophisticated and sensual, as well as being utterly divine. For a more subtle scent for daytime wear, we love Davidoff Coral Reef Woman.
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Canadian woman suing police who locked her in van with sex offender who then raped her