10 best fragrances for summer
Our pick of the floral, fresh and exotic scents to see you through the warmer months
Thursday 07 August 2014
Looking for a new scent that’s bursting with summertime blooms, but without being sickly sweet? We’ve found the most exciting fragrances this summer has to offer.
All the scents we’ve chosen take their creative cue from summer, whether that’s long days on the beach or English country gardens, and whilst some provide decadent aromas that will make you feel a million dollars on balmy, summer evenings, others have an emphasis on subtlety and freshness, making them ideal for the daytime.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Elie Saab L'Eau Couture is both sophisticated and sensual, as well as being utterly divine. For a more subtle scent for daytime wear, we love Davidoff Coral Reef Woman.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo