10 best holiday-friendly make-up
Can’t go anywhere without your make-up bag? Travel lighter and protect your skin from the sun with these products to enhance a summer glow
Holiday make-up can be tough. We all remember the Tango adverts from the nineties, acting as an everlasting warning of what we could look like with too much bronzer.
Fortunately, make up comes in many shades other than orange, so that perfect level of sun-kissed is within reach, without having to soak up the rays. From fake tan for the face, to foundation with a hidden handy SPF, we take you through the best holiday make up.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Benefit are fantastic for holiday make up. And fakeup is no exception. Looking bright eyed and bushy tailed (perhaps without the bushy tail) is the ideal summer look, and fakeup does a great job of a quick and light brightening effect under the eyes - plus, their make-up never feels heavy or over the top.
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson criticised for beer tweet
- 5 The bubble bursts for Sodastream