10 best holiday-friendly make-up
Can’t go anywhere without your make-up bag? Travel lighter and protect your skin from the sun with these products to enhance a summer glow
Holiday make-up can be tough. We all remember the Tango adverts from the nineties, acting as an everlasting warning of what we could look like with too much bronzer.
Fortunately, make up comes in many shades other than orange, so that perfect level of sun-kissed is within reach, without having to soak up the rays. From fake tan for the face, to foundation with a hidden handy SPF, we take you through the best holiday make up.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Benefit are fantastic for holiday make up. And fakeup is no exception. Looking bright eyed and bushy tailed (perhaps without the bushy tail) is the ideal summer look, and fakeup does a great job of a quick and light brightening effect under the eyes - plus, their make-up never feels heavy or over the top.
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 3 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 4 Greece crisis: Crowdfunding campaign crashes Indiegogo, raises half a million in just three days
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage