10 best holiday-friendly make-up
Can’t go anywhere without your make-up bag? Travel lighter and protect your skin from the sun with these products to enhance a summer glow
Holiday make-up can be tough. We all remember the Tango adverts from the nineties, acting as an everlasting warning of what we could look like with too much bronzer.
Fortunately, make up comes in many shades other than orange, so that perfect level of sun-kissed is within reach, without having to soak up the rays. From fake tan for the face, to foundation with a hidden handy SPF, we take you through the best holiday make up.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Benefit are fantastic for holiday make up. And fakeup is no exception. Looking bright eyed and bushy tailed (perhaps without the bushy tail) is the ideal summer look, and fakeup does a great job of a quick and light brightening effect under the eyes - plus, their make-up never feels heavy or over the top.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair