10 best holiday-friendly make-up
Can’t go anywhere without your make-up bag? Travel lighter and protect your skin from the sun with these products to enhance a summer glow
Holiday make-up can be tough. We all remember the Tango adverts from the nineties, acting as an everlasting warning of what we could look like with too much bronzer.
Fortunately, make up comes in many shades other than orange, so that perfect level of sun-kissed is within reach, without having to soak up the rays. From fake tan for the face, to foundation with a hidden handy SPF, we take you through the best holiday make up.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Benefit are fantastic for holiday make up. And fakeup is no exception. Looking bright eyed and bushy tailed (perhaps without the bushy tail) is the ideal summer look, and fakeup does a great job of a quick and light brightening effect under the eyes - plus, their make-up never feels heavy or over the top.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help