10 best holiday-friendly make-up
Can’t go anywhere without your make-up bag? Travel lighter and protect your skin from the sun with these products to enhance a summer glow
Holiday make-up can be tough. We all remember the Tango adverts from the nineties, acting as an everlasting warning of what we could look like with too much bronzer.
Fortunately, make up comes in many shades other than orange, so that perfect level of sun-kissed is within reach, without having to soak up the rays. From fake tan for the face, to foundation with a hidden handy SPF, we take you through the best holiday make up.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Benefit are fantastic for holiday make up. And fakeup is no exception. Looking bright eyed and bushy tailed (perhaps without the bushy tail) is the ideal summer look, and fakeup does a great job of a quick and light brightening effect under the eyes - plus, their make-up never feels heavy or over the top.
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Madonna claims jokes about her age tantamount to racism: 'No one would dare to say a degrading remark about being black'