9 best kids' shoes for summer
Keep little feet protected and supported this summer with our pick of the best footwear for children
Wednesday 02 July 2014
There’s lots to think about when it comes to kids’ summer footwear – from hot days when they’ll want their feet to breathe to times when they’ll need something more protective. If you’re off on holiday, they’ll probably also want something waterproof they can just slip on and off quickly.
Read on to discover the best offers of this season. All the shoes we recommend have been tested on little feet and we’ve considered criteria including value for money, comfort, durability and, of course, the look itself.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Girls will love wearing Boden's pretty but cool-looking sandals and with four colours to choose from, there's bound to be one they like. For boys, our vote goes to Clarks Bonza Lad, which will last the most boisterous little ones.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 VMAs 2015: Was Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' awkward acceptance put-down real or staged?
- 2 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 3 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 4 I like Corbyn, but let's face it: we don't need another white man at the head of a political party
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition