9 best kids' shoes for summer
Keep little feet protected and supported this summer with our pick of the best footwear for children
Wednesday 02 July 2014
There’s lots to think about when it comes to kids’ summer footwear – from hot days when they’ll want their feet to breathe to times when they’ll need something more protective. If you’re off on holiday, they’ll probably also want something waterproof they can just slip on and off quickly.
Read on to discover the best offers of this season. All the shoes we recommend have been tested on little feet and we’ve considered criteria including value for money, comfort, durability and, of course, the look itself.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Girls will love wearing Boden's pretty but cool-looking sandals and with four colours to choose from, there's bound to be one they like. For boys, our vote goes to Clarks Bonza Lad, which will last the most boisterous little ones.
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
Plebgate: Andrew Mitchell’s reputation in tatters as judge rules he used the word ‘pleb’
- 1 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship