9 best kids' shoes for summer
Keep little feet protected and supported this summer with our pick of the best footwear for children
Wednesday 02 July 2014
There’s lots to think about when it comes to kids’ summer footwear – from hot days when they’ll want their feet to breathe to times when they’ll need something more protective. If you’re off on holiday, they’ll probably also want something waterproof they can just slip on and off quickly.
Read on to discover the best offers of this season. All the shoes we recommend have been tested on little feet and we’ve considered criteria including value for money, comfort, durability and, of course, the look itself.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Girls will love wearing Boden's pretty but cool-looking sandals and with four colours to choose from, there's bound to be one they like. For boys, our vote goes to Clarks Bonza Lad, which will last the most boisterous little ones.
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Germany sees 'visible rise' in support for far-right extremism in response to perceived 'Islamisation' of the West
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more