Beauty on the go: 10 best make-up bags
Carry your beauty essentials in style with one of these chic cosmetic cases
Monday 07 July 2014
From super luxurious leather at The White Company, to beautiful prints at Cath Kidston and Paul & Joe, we've tracked down the best beauty bags for this summer's holiday.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
MAC's clear plastic make-up bags are simple but practical for finding products quickly, Orla Kiely's graphic black and white Fashion Print is a bold statement bag, while Bobbi Brown's chic black cosmetic purse won't add to your luggage allowance. But my favourite is Victoria Green's Daisy Print bag, which, for me, knocks the socks off the rest for looks, practicalities and best of all, price.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men