Beauty on the go: 10 best make-up bags
Carry your beauty essentials in style with one of these chic cosmetic cases
Monday 07 July 2014
From super luxurious leather at The White Company, to beautiful prints at Cath Kidston and Paul & Joe, we've tracked down the best beauty bags for this summer's holiday.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
MAC's clear plastic make-up bags are simple but practical for finding products quickly, Orla Kiely's graphic black and white Fashion Print is a bold statement bag, while Bobbi Brown's chic black cosmetic purse won't add to your luggage allowance. But my favourite is Victoria Green's Daisy Print bag, which, for me, knocks the socks off the rest for looks, practicalities and best of all, price.
In defence of liberal democracy
General Election 2015: Post-election 'shambles' looms as 70 per cent of voters say SNP 'should not be able to veto UK government policies'
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
General Election 2015: Sturgeon claims Scots 'appalled' by Ed Miliband's refusal to work with SNP
- 1 Qataris pledge to expand Canary Wharf
- 2 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 3 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
- 4 Florida couple forced to register as sex offenders for having sex on public beach
- 5 Watch eerie drone footage of destroyed building in Stalingrad