Beauty on the go: 10 best make-up bags
Carry your beauty essentials in style with one of these chic cosmetic cases
Monday 07 July 2014
From super luxurious leather at The White Company, to beautiful prints at Cath Kidston and Paul & Joe, we've tracked down the best beauty bags for this summer's holiday.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
MAC's clear plastic make-up bags are simple but practical for finding products quickly, Orla Kiely's graphic black and white Fashion Print is a bold statement bag, while Bobbi Brown's chic black cosmetic purse won't add to your luggage allowance. But my favourite is Victoria Green's Daisy Print bag, which, for me, knocks the socks off the rest for looks, practicalities and best of all, price.
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 Chelsea victory parade: Chelsea mocked on Twitter as 'tens of fans' pack the streets of London
- 3 US warned by Chinese media to stop meddling or 'war will be inevitable'
- 4 Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
- 5 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says