Beauty on the go: 10 best make-up bags
Carry your beauty essentials in style with one of these chic cosmetic cases
Monday 07 July 2014
From super luxurious leather at The White Company, to beautiful prints at Cath Kidston and Paul & Joe, we've tracked down the best beauty bags for this summer's holiday.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
MAC's clear plastic make-up bags are simple but practical for finding products quickly, Orla Kiely's graphic black and white Fashion Print is a bold statement bag, while Bobbi Brown's chic black cosmetic purse won't add to your luggage allowance. But my favourite is Victoria Green's Daisy Print bag, which, for me, knocks the socks off the rest for looks, practicalities and best of all, price.
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more