Whether he deserves some pampering, needs a little encouragement or already owns a complete set of Jo Malone cologne, these are the gifts for him this Christmas.
1. Dr Perricone Face Moisturiser: £57, perriconemd.co.uk
Baby, it’s cold outside – but that doesn’t mean chapped cheeks are the order of the day, with this moisturiser your skin will always be in tip-top shape.
2. Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser: £25, uk.spacenk.com
A gentle facial cleanser without any of the usual chemical nasties from the cult New York brand.
3. Vetiver Vert 100ml Cologne Spray: £85, czechandspeake.com
With its rich citrus and bergamots aroma, this is a very sophisticated cologne spray indeed.
4. Triumph and Disaster Travel Set: £36, selfridges.com
An aeroplane-friendly travel kit containing top-notch body wash, shave cream, face cleanser and moisturiser.
5. Aesop Resolute Hydrating Body Balm: £25, aesop.com/uk
This pocket-sized balm is the most flexible of grooming friends, rehydrating body, hands and feet.
More for him: 19 best menswear gifts
10 best gifts for teenage boys
12 best gifts for tech lovers
13 best gifts for sports fans
6. Fitness Gift Voucher at Akasha at The Café Royal: £195, hotelcaferoyal.skchase.com
The ideal post-Christmas excess gift, this voucher entitles your loved one to personal trainer session and 50-minute deep tissue massage and full access the spa’s beautiful pool and steam rooms.
7. Tigi Bed Head for Men Matte Separation Wax: £10.75, amazon.co.uk
Give the gift of really good hair this Christmas. Buy matte separation wax, clean-up shampoo and conditioner and you get this carry case for free.
8. Hammond & Co Black Pebble Grain Leather Wash Bag: £38, debenhams.com
From Debenham’s collaboration with Patrick Grant, the man behind Norton and Sons and Etautz, comes this super-suave wash bag.
9. Murdock The Complete Shave Box: £100, murdocklondon.com
This set contains all the essentials to ensure your skin is stress-free post-shave, including: pre-shave oil, shave cream and post-shave balm.
10. Richard James Savile Row Eau De Toilette: £60, richardjames.co.uk
A weighty and masculine EDT for the modern man about town.
More Christmas: 12 best Christmas tree decorations
13 best Christmas jumpers
16 best DIY Christmas decorations
IndyBest product reviews are unbiased, independent advice you can trust. On some occasions, we earn revenue if you click the links and buy the products, but we never allow this to bias our coverage. The reviews are compiled through a mix of expert opinion and real-world testingReuse content