12 best multi-purpose balms
For a quick beauty fix, try one of these versatile balms
Monday 09 June 2014
A hard-working multi-purpose balm can help solve a multitude of beauty problems: chapped skin, sunburn, unruly brows, split ends, dry elbows, heels, knees and lips can all be transformed with a good balm.
Here's our pick of the best.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm is a multi-tasker extraordinaire. Paul & Joe Solid Oil works wonders on dry frizzy split ends, while The Sanctuary Miracle Oil Balm is a beauty bargain that gives luxury high-end brands a run for their money.
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed