12 best multi-purpose balms
For a quick beauty fix, try one of these versatile balms
Monday 09 June 2014
A hard-working multi-purpose balm can help solve a multitude of beauty problems: chapped skin, sunburn, unruly brows, split ends, dry elbows, heels, knees and lips can all be transformed with a good balm.
Here's our pick of the best.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm is a multi-tasker extraordinaire. Paul & Joe Solid Oil works wonders on dry frizzy split ends, while The Sanctuary Miracle Oil Balm is a beauty bargain that gives luxury high-end brands a run for their money.
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install update
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair