12 best multi-purpose balms
For a quick beauty fix, try one of these versatile balms
Monday 09 June 2014
A hard-working multi-purpose balm can help solve a multitude of beauty problems: chapped skin, sunburn, unruly brows, split ends, dry elbows, heels, knees and lips can all be transformed with a good balm.
Here's our pick of the best.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm is a multi-tasker extraordinaire. Paul & Joe Solid Oil works wonders on dry frizzy split ends, while The Sanctuary Miracle Oil Balm is a beauty bargain that gives luxury high-end brands a run for their money.
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 1 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims