Sleep style: 10 best women’s nightwear
We spend a third of our lives in bed, so we may as well look good while we’re at it
Wednesday 09 April 2014
The days are getting warmer. Time, then, to think about packing away those winter PJs and prepare for more lightweight nightwear.
From slips and nightshirts to sets and separates, we think we’ve found sleepwear that will do you proud for the next few months.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Cath Kidston’s Budgies Vest and Shorts Set are particularly pretty, while Lola Rose’s London Butterfly Pyjamas are super soft for slightly chillier spring nights. If it’s novelty you’re after, Primark’s Miffy PJs are a good, purse-friendly bet.
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 GamerGate: developer Tim Schafer provokes rage with joke about online gaming activists at industry awards