Sleep style: 10 best women’s nightwear
We spend a third of our lives in bed, so we may as well look good while we’re at it
Wednesday 09 April 2014
The days are getting warmer. Time, then, to think about packing away those winter PJs and prepare for more lightweight nightwear.
From slips and nightshirts to sets and separates, we think we’ve found sleepwear that will do you proud for the next few months.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Cath Kidston’s Budgies Vest and Shorts Set are particularly pretty, while Lola Rose’s London Butterfly Pyjamas are super soft for slightly chillier spring nights. If it’s novelty you’re after, Primark’s Miffy PJs are a good, purse-friendly bet.
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crash: 'Nine Britons, 23 Americans and 80 children' feared dead after Boeing passenger jet is 'shot down' near Ukraine-Russia border
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
- 1 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 2 Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she lied to husband about failed heroin tests
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media