Sleep style: 10 best women’s nightwear
We spend a third of our lives in bed, so we may as well look good while we’re at it
Wednesday 09 April 2014
The days are getting warmer. Time, then, to think about packing away those winter PJs and prepare for more lightweight nightwear.
From slips and nightshirts to sets and separates, we think we’ve found sleepwear that will do you proud for the next few months.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Cath Kidston’s Budgies Vest and Shorts Set are particularly pretty, while Lola Rose’s London Butterfly Pyjamas are super soft for slightly chillier spring nights. If it’s novelty you’re after, Primark’s Miffy PJs are a good, purse-friendly bet.
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election
- 1 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 2 How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 5 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free