Sleep style: 10 best women’s nightwear
We spend a third of our lives in bed, so we may as well look good while we’re at it
Wednesday 09 April 2014
The days are getting warmer. Time, then, to think about packing away those winter PJs and prepare for more lightweight nightwear.
From slips and nightshirts to sets and separates, we think we’ve found sleepwear that will do you proud for the next few months.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Cath Kidston’s Budgies Vest and Shorts Set are particularly pretty, while Lola Rose’s London Butterfly Pyjamas are super soft for slightly chillier spring nights. If it’s novelty you’re after, Primark’s Miffy PJs are a good, purse-friendly bet.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face the death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory