Sleep style: 10 best women’s nightwear
We spend a third of our lives in bed, so we may as well look good while we’re at it
Wednesday 09 April 2014
The days are getting warmer. Time, then, to think about packing away those winter PJs and prepare for more lightweight nightwear.
From slips and nightshirts to sets and separates, we think we’ve found sleepwear that will do you proud for the next few months.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Cath Kidston’s Budgies Vest and Shorts Set are particularly pretty, while Lola Rose’s London Butterfly Pyjamas are super soft for slightly chillier spring nights. If it’s novelty you’re after, Primark’s Miffy PJs are a good, purse-friendly bet.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 5 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet