11 best wash bags
We round-up the most stylish and practical cases for your lotions and potions
Tuesday 03 June 2014
If you're heading away this summer, you'll need somewhere to store your toiletries and make-up.
We've found a selection of wash bags of all shapes at sizes to pack, whether you're heading for a weekend break or a lengthier stay, there will be one that will fit your needs.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Having been the victim of many a wash bag bottle and tube explosion (note to self, tighten lids before packing) the new Cath Kidston’s quilted bags which go in the washing machine are top of my list. For sheer luxury, The White Company white leather wash bag is hard to beat, while Victoria Green's new range at Debenhams does some of the prettiest prints in the business – and they’re easy on the purse strings.
Nigel Farage brands LGBT activists 'filth' and 'scum' and accuses them of scaring away his children after they invade his local pub
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Vote Ukip, says far-right group Britain First
- 1 Andreas Lubitz: Who is Germanwings co-pilot who 'locked out captain and crashed flight 9525'?
- 2 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 3 Germanwings crash: Descent may have been 'deliberate, suicidal choice' by pilot, claims experts
- 4 Germanwings plane crash live: Andreas Guenter Lubitz intentionally crashed flight 9525 into the Alps in act of mass murder and suicide – latest
- 5 Video shows what happens when lava is poured onto ice