11 best wash bags
We round-up the most stylish and practical cases for your lotions and potions
Tuesday 03 June 2014
If you're heading away this summer, you'll need somewhere to store your toiletries and make-up.
We've found a selection of wash bags of all shapes at sizes to pack, whether you're heading for a weekend break or a lengthier stay, there will be one that will fit your needs.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Having been the victim of many a wash bag bottle and tube explosion (note to self, tighten lids before packing) the new Cath Kidston’s quilted bags which go in the washing machine are top of my list. For sheer luxury, The White Company white leather wash bag is hard to beat, while Victoria Green's new range at Debenhams does some of the prettiest prints in the business – and they’re easy on the purse strings.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it