11 best wash bags
We round-up the most stylish and practical cases for your lotions and potions
Tuesday 03 June 2014
If you're heading away this summer, you'll need somewhere to store your toiletries and make-up.
We've found a selection of wash bags of all shapes at sizes to pack, whether you're heading for a weekend break or a lengthier stay, there will be one that will fit your needs.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Having been the victim of many a wash bag bottle and tube explosion (note to self, tighten lids before packing) the new Cath Kidston’s quilted bags which go in the washing machine are top of my list. For sheer luxury, The White Company white leather wash bag is hard to beat, while Victoria Green's new range at Debenhams does some of the prettiest prints in the business – and they’re easy on the purse strings.
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
- 1 Crash victims in car flattened by shipping container emerge with just minor injuries
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 4 Exclusive: Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Joey Barton and Yossi Benayoun become involved in Twitter row over Israel-Gaza conflict