11 best wash bags
We round-up the most stylish and practical cases for your lotions and potions
Tuesday 03 June 2014
If you're heading away this summer, you'll need somewhere to store your toiletries and make-up.
We've found a selection of wash bags of all shapes at sizes to pack, whether you're heading for a weekend break or a lengthier stay, there will be one that will fit your needs.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Having been the victim of many a wash bag bottle and tube explosion (note to self, tighten lids before packing) the new Cath Kidston’s quilted bags which go in the washing machine are top of my list. For sheer luxury, The White Company white leather wash bag is hard to beat, while Victoria Green's new range at Debenhams does some of the prettiest prints in the business – and they’re easy on the purse strings.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Alex Salmond has 'broken his word to the Scottish people' says Scottish Lib Dem leader
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 4 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
- 5 Man hospitalised with pneumonia after downing eggnog at office Christmas party