Here is our summer watch edit, including a range of designs including so-pretty-it-could-be-jewellery bracelet watches, chic vintage-inspired pieces, those with interchangeable straps for the chameleons among you and sports-luxe inspired numbers. Prices start at just £10 so there should be something for all budgets.
1. Casio Mini Digi Watch in Black Denim: £28, urbanoutfitters.com
2. Larsson & Jennings CM Gold-Plated Watch: £225, net-a-porter.com
3. Asos Watermelon Watch: £20, asos.com
Here’s a fruity accessory to inject a bit of fun into your summer wardrobe. You get pips in the place of numbers and the strap is uncannily like the skin on the melon synonymous with summer. Just remember to take this one off when you take a dip in the sea or pool.
4. Daniel Wellington Classic Canterbury Lady: £129, danielwellington.com
5. Michael Kors Ladies' Bracelet Watch: £259, ernestjones.co.uk
If you’re after something glam, Michael Kors will deliver. This stainless steel one has a pretty blue dial set with blingy hour markers.
6. Karl Lagerfeld Perspektive Black ladies Bracelet Watch: £185, houseoffrasser.co.uk
For something out-of-the-ordinary, this black steel number by Karl Largerfeld is for you. It looks more like a piece of statement jewellery than a watch and also comes in a chunkier, wider version.
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs X-Up Ladies Watch: £145, selfridges.com
Here’s a watch that screams ‘summer’. In yellow and pink silicone, it looks like a sports watch but with a luxury feel. Following the news that Marc Jacobs’s secondary line is to be discontinued, this might be one of the brand’s last watch collections - now’s the time to buy.
8. New Look Black Mini Geo print Silicon Watch: £9.99, newlook.com
If you’re on a budget, this graphic print monochrome silicon watch is a steal for a tenner.
9. Timex Weekender Oversized: £79.99, timex.co.uk
This chronograph watch is not only super-accurate, it’s also versatile. The strap is detachable and there are various leather and nylon styles to choose from.
10. Skagen Ladies Watch with Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet: £77, amazon.co.uk
The Danish brand is known for luxe-looking but affordable watches that come with a lifetime guarantee and in wide range of styles. This silver and gold-tone combo with a sparkly stone marking each number is understated but elegant.
11. Olivia Burton Painterly Prints Blue Rose Navy and Rose Gold: £75, oliviaburton.com
The British label is known for its elegant vintage-inspired designs with unexpected details. This one has a painted flower-print design on the over-sized rose gold face and a chic blue leather strap.
12. Fossil Georgia Grey Leather Ladies Watch: £95, houseoffraser.co.uk
Fossil’s leather strap watches have vintage-y details that make them stand out from the pack, like the rose gold-tone hardware on this dark grey leather watch with a slim strap. This one comes in a range of leathers and different metal tone casings.
We love Olivia Burton’s vintage-inspired watches with their pretty prints on the over-sized faces. For something that will add a summery pop of colour to your outfit, try Marc by Marc Jacobs X-up watch.
IndyBest product reviews are unbiased, independent advice you can trust. On some occasions, we earn revenue if you click the links and buy the products, but we never allow this to bias our coverage. The reviews are compiled through a mix of expert opinion and real-world testingReuse content