You can't buy her happiness, but you can buy luxury beauty products that will have her beaming all Christmas. Whether it's bath oils and scented candles for a much-deserved night of pampering or lipstick and nail varnish for a night on the town, we've got it covered.
1. Aveda Shampure Composition: £22, aveda.co.uk
This multi-tasking oil is perfect for massaging into dry skin on the cuticles, scalp and feet while lavender and ylang ylang essence release a calming aroma.
2. Jo Malone Scent Surround in Pomegranate Noir: £54, jomalone.co.uk
An indulgent yet understated way to add a heavenly scent to any room - red fruit is layered with pink peppercorns and spicy woods to create a fresh yet rich fragrance.
3. Penhaligons Vanities Bath Oil: £39, penhaligons.com
This pleasingly retro packaging contains the sort of old-fashioned indulgence that combines fresh citrus notes and a light floral heart with easily-absorbed moisturising properties.
4. Lipstick Queen Velvet Rope in Brat Pack: £35, spacenk.com
The ultimate in vampy reds, this is formula provides an intense matte finish which feels incredibly light and non-waxy on the lips.
5. Christian Louboutin Beaute Nail Colour in Very Prive: £36, harveynichols.com
If the purse strings can’t stretch to a pair of Christian Louboutin’s signature red soles opt a nail polish from the designer’s first foray into the beauty world should come a close second.
6. Bamford Soaps: £30, net-a-porter.com
7. Diptyque Softening Hand Wash: £26, diptyqueparis.co.uk
Constant hand-washing is inevitable in the season of coughs and colds, this fragrant moisturising soap will help skin survive.
8. Dolce & Gabbana Candle: £60, harrods.com
If there’s anything more romantic than softly flickering candlelight it’s when there’s a golden glow to boot. This scent is warm and spicy – perfect for cold winter nights.
9. Bobbi Brown Make-Up Brush Set: £89, bobbibrown.co.uk
The seven brushes in this kit cover all the basics for a make-up maven who wants to elevate their application while on the go.
10. Kiehl’s Crème de Corps: £36, selfridges.com
The much-loved rich and nourishing body soufflé has been given a bright and beautiful makeover by contemporary artists Craig & Karl.
More Christmas: 12 best Christmas tree decorations
10 best alternative advent calendars
12 best Christmas jumpers
IndyBest product reviews are unbiased, independent advice you can trust. On some occasions, we earn revenue if you click the links and buy the products, but we never allow this to bias our coverage. The reviews are compiled through a mix of expert opinion and real-world testingReuse content