Christmas Gift Guide: Presents for Him
Classic gifts are far from boring: whether stocking stuffer or seasonal splurge, Lee Holmes has the pick of presents for the gent in your life
Monday 09 December 2013
“Christmas is all around us,” as Bill Nighy’s aged rocker sardonically informs viewers of Love Actually.
We know money can’t buy love, but surely it can purchase a bit of comfort and joy, not least in the form of super-soft cashmere. You may have forgotten how long and cold the season was last year, but believe me, it’s long and cold. The receiver of your bounty will no doubt be grateful for being able to cuddle up in something cosy.
A gift is something special, to be treasured forever – or if not, it should at least come with a gift receipt.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 3 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories