Deep clean: 10 best travel toiletries
Whether you’re planning a spring weekend break or a long-haul getaway, make sure you have space-saving smellies in your luggage – they make lovely gifts, too
Monday 24 February 2014
Weekend breaks, week-long hols or longer getaways all require careful packing. These useful travel-sized toiletry sets mean you can take away your favourites, or sample some new lotions and potions, while keeping within hand-luggage regulations. From Nivea’s good-value Travel Essentials Kit to Molton Brown’s luxurious carry-on pack, there’s something for every budget.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Verdict: If you’re buying for yourself, the Nivea kit is a comprehensive and good-value option. L’Occitaine’s Petits Pleasures Collection, with the pretty red bag, makes a lovely gift (or indulgent treat). Skin-conscious teens will love Liz Earle’s Try-Me-Kit and it means they can sample the products before making a bigger investment. Finally, the Ragdale Hall set is ideal for making that stark hotel bathroom feel more like a spa.
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights