Deep clean: 10 best travel toiletries
Whether you’re planning a spring weekend break or a long-haul getaway, make sure you have space-saving smellies in your luggage – they make lovely gifts, too
Monday 24 February 2014
Weekend breaks, week-long hols or longer getaways all require careful packing. These useful travel-sized toiletry sets mean you can take away your favourites, or sample some new lotions and potions, while keeping within hand-luggage regulations. From Nivea’s good-value Travel Essentials Kit to Molton Brown’s luxurious carry-on pack, there’s something for every budget.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Verdict: If you’re buying for yourself, the Nivea kit is a comprehensive and good-value option. L’Occitaine’s Petits Pleasures Collection, with the pretty red bag, makes a lovely gift (or indulgent treat). Skin-conscious teens will love Liz Earle’s Try-Me-Kit and it means they can sample the products before making a bigger investment. Finally, the Ragdale Hall set is ideal for making that stark hotel bathroom feel more like a spa.
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >