Flawless: 10 best makeup primers
Saturday 05 April 2014
If you're after this season's flawless un-made-up look, then primers are the way to go. They fill in and smooth out fine lines, reduce the appearance of pores, and correct and reduce redness. They also help mattify oily complexions and act as a base for make-up to glide on and stay put all day.
And some, like Nars Instant Line and Pore Perfector and Olay 10 Minute Miracle work extra hard combining all of the above with protective anti-oxidants, Vitamins, SPF and other anti-ageing benefits..
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Complexion enhancing, skin boosting and make-up perfecting, a primer ticks so many beauty boxes - it's my latest beauty must-have. Laura Mercier's Foundation Primer Radiance Bronze gave a really sheer effortlessly sun-kissed look, while keeping make-up in place. But for makeup longevity, Hourglass Veil and MAC Prep & Prime kept everything in place far longer than I expected.
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it
- 5 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party