Flawless: 10 best makeup primers
Saturday 05 April 2014
If you're after this season's flawless un-made-up look, then primers are the way to go. They fill in and smooth out fine lines, reduce the appearance of pores, and correct and reduce redness. They also help mattify oily complexions and act as a base for make-up to glide on and stay put all day.
And some, like Nars Instant Line and Pore Perfector and Olay 10 Minute Miracle work extra hard combining all of the above with protective anti-oxidants, Vitamins, SPF and other anti-ageing benefits..
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Complexion enhancing, skin boosting and make-up perfecting, a primer ticks so many beauty boxes - it's my latest beauty must-have. Laura Mercier's Foundation Primer Radiance Bronze gave a really sheer effortlessly sun-kissed look, while keeping make-up in place. But for makeup longevity, Hourglass Veil and MAC Prep & Prime kept everything in place far longer than I expected.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Three-year-old ultra-Orthodox Jewish children told 'the non-Jews' are 'evil' in worksheet produced by London school
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 4 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 5 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis