Flawless: 10 best makeup primers
Saturday 05 April 2014
If you're after this season's flawless un-made-up look, then primers are the way to go. They fill in and smooth out fine lines, reduce the appearance of pores, and correct and reduce redness. They also help mattify oily complexions and act as a base for make-up to glide on and stay put all day.
And some, like Nars Instant Line and Pore Perfector and Olay 10 Minute Miracle work extra hard combining all of the above with protective anti-oxidants, Vitamins, SPF and other anti-ageing benefits..
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Complexion enhancing, skin boosting and make-up perfecting, a primer ticks so many beauty boxes - it's my latest beauty must-have. Laura Mercier's Foundation Primer Radiance Bronze gave a really sheer effortlessly sun-kissed look, while keeping make-up in place. But for makeup longevity, Hourglass Veil and MAC Prep & Prime kept everything in place far longer than I expected.
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more