Flawless face: 10 best BB creams
BB creams can work wonders on lacklustre, uneven skin. We round up the best complexion-enhancing creams
Wednesday 29 January 2014
Transform dull, dehydrated, tired, lacklustre winter skin with a light-reflecting, complexion enhancing BB Cream.
Beauty balms or beauty blemish creams are a hybrid skincare product to wear on top of your moisturiser and usually in place of foundation, for a naturally flawless look.
We’ve tried a range of products out there to find the hardest working creams, from the budget Nivea BB Cream 5 in 1 Beautifying Moisturiser, to the make-up artists’ favourite, Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow.
Click on the gallery below to see the IndyBest buys
We'd all like to live life in soft focus, so try Filorga BB-Perfect if you need anti-ageing extras. Nars Skin Optimal Brightening Concentrate comes out on top for its amazing skin tone perfecting results, and if you're on a budget, go for Topshop or Nivea’s creams.
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27