Flawless face: 10 best BB creams
BB creams can work wonders on lacklustre, uneven skin. We round up the best complexion-enhancing creams
Wednesday 29 January 2014
Transform dull, dehydrated, tired, lacklustre winter skin with a light-reflecting, complexion enhancing BB Cream.
Beauty balms or beauty blemish creams are a hybrid skincare product to wear on top of your moisturiser and usually in place of foundation, for a naturally flawless look.
We’ve tried a range of products out there to find the hardest working creams, from the budget Nivea BB Cream 5 in 1 Beautifying Moisturiser, to the make-up artists’ favourite, Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow.
Click on the gallery below to see the IndyBest buys
We'd all like to live life in soft focus, so try Filorga BB-Perfect if you need anti-ageing extras. Nars Skin Optimal Brightening Concentrate comes out on top for its amazing skin tone perfecting results, and if you're on a budget, go for Topshop or Nivea’s creams.
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 GamerGate: developer Tim Schafer provokes rage with joke about online gaming activists at industry awards