Flawless face: 10 best BB creams
BB creams can work wonders on lacklustre, uneven skin. We round up the best complexion-enhancing creams
Wednesday 29 January 2014
Transform dull, dehydrated, tired, lacklustre winter skin with a light-reflecting, complexion enhancing BB Cream.
Beauty balms or beauty blemish creams are a hybrid skincare product to wear on top of your moisturiser and usually in place of foundation, for a naturally flawless look.
We’ve tried a range of products out there to find the hardest working creams, from the budget Nivea BB Cream 5 in 1 Beautifying Moisturiser, to the make-up artists’ favourite, Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow.
Click on the gallery below to see the IndyBest buys
We'd all like to live life in soft focus, so try Filorga BB-Perfect if you need anti-ageing extras. Nars Skin Optimal Brightening Concentrate comes out on top for its amazing skin tone perfecting results, and if you're on a budget, go for Topshop or Nivea’s creams.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Greece debt crisis explained: A history of just how the country landed itself in such a mess
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Greek debt crisis: Yanis Varoufakis's funniest (and most memorable) quotes
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers