Flawless face: 10 best BB creams
BB creams can work wonders on lacklustre, uneven skin. We round up the best complexion-enhancing creams
Wednesday 29 January 2014
Transform dull, dehydrated, tired, lacklustre winter skin with a light-reflecting, complexion enhancing BB Cream.
Beauty balms or beauty blemish creams are a hybrid skincare product to wear on top of your moisturiser and usually in place of foundation, for a naturally flawless look.
We’ve tried a range of products out there to find the hardest working creams, from the budget Nivea BB Cream 5 in 1 Beautifying Moisturiser, to the make-up artists’ favourite, Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow.
Click on the gallery below to see the IndyBest buys
We'd all like to live life in soft focus, so try Filorga BB-Perfect if you need anti-ageing extras. Nars Skin Optimal Brightening Concentrate comes out on top for its amazing skin tone perfecting results, and if you're on a budget, go for Topshop or Nivea’s creams.
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
- 3 Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 One Direction: Louis Tomlinson launching his own record label, has already 'signed two acts'