Jeepers peepers: 10 best eyeshadows
Make a bold statement with a dramatic smokey eye, or simply add definition with a soft neutral. Try our pick of the best eye products
Wednesday 05 March 2014
Compared to an easy sweep of mascara or lipgloss, eye make-up can be notoriously hard to do, and often the one place we don't attempt to add colour.
But choose the right formula that blends easily and eyes can be simple. Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks are incredible for their staying power, while the Bourjois Color Edition and Benefit Creaseless Cream are finger-dippingly easy to apply.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
I'm a huge palette fan, as the colours have already been thought through by a pro, so you can't make mistakes with combining shades. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes contains nine shades and an easy to use, step-by-step guide. While Charlotte Tilbury's Luxury Palette Colour-Coded Eyeshadows has four numbered shades to take you through from desk to dusk to club.
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 3 Russian girl takes her own life after parents find pornography on her computer
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights