Jeepers peepers: 10 best eyeshadows
Make a bold statement with a dramatic smokey eye, or simply add definition with a soft neutral. Try our pick of the best eye products
Wednesday 05 March 2014
Compared to an easy sweep of mascara or lipgloss, eye make-up can be notoriously hard to do, and often the one place we don't attempt to add colour.
But choose the right formula that blends easily and eyes can be simple. Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks are incredible for their staying power, while the Bourjois Color Edition and Benefit Creaseless Cream are finger-dippingly easy to apply.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
I'm a huge palette fan, as the colours have already been thought through by a pro, so you can't make mistakes with combining shades. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes contains nine shades and an easy to use, step-by-step guide. While Charlotte Tilbury's Luxury Palette Colour-Coded Eyeshadows has four numbered shades to take you through from desk to dusk to club.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Black Friday 2014: Opening hours for John Lewis, Asda, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 4 Bill Cosby: Isn’t it obvious why his accusers have stayed silent up until now?
- 5 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'