Jeepers peepers: 10 best eyeshadows
Make a bold statement with a dramatic smokey eye, or simply add definition with a soft neutral. Try our pick of the best eye products
Wednesday 05 March 2014
Compared to an easy sweep of mascara or lipgloss, eye make-up can be notoriously hard to do, and often the one place we don't attempt to add colour.
But choose the right formula that blends easily and eyes can be simple. Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks are incredible for their staying power, while the Bourjois Color Edition and Benefit Creaseless Cream are finger-dippingly easy to apply.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
I'm a huge palette fan, as the colours have already been thought through by a pro, so you can't make mistakes with combining shades. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes contains nine shades and an easy to use, step-by-step guide. While Charlotte Tilbury's Luxury Palette Colour-Coded Eyeshadows has four numbered shades to take you through from desk to dusk to club.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure' for paralysis