Jeepers peepers: 10 best eyeshadows
Make a bold statement with a dramatic smokey eye, or simply add definition with a soft neutral. Try our pick of the best eye products
Wednesday 05 March 2014
Compared to an easy sweep of mascara or lipgloss, eye make-up can be notoriously hard to do, and often the one place we don't attempt to add colour.
But choose the right formula that blends easily and eyes can be simple. Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks are incredible for their staying power, while the Bourjois Color Edition and Benefit Creaseless Cream are finger-dippingly easy to apply.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
I'm a huge palette fan, as the colours have already been thought through by a pro, so you can't make mistakes with combining shades. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes contains nine shades and an easy to use, step-by-step guide. While Charlotte Tilbury's Luxury Palette Colour-Coded Eyeshadows has four numbered shades to take you through from desk to dusk to club.
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 4 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 5 Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama