8 best leather tote bags
Bag bursting at the seams? It's time to invest in a spacious, on trend tote that's made to last
A roomy tote is just the thing for lugging your stuff about every day, and savvy shoppers know it's worth investing in a leather version that will see them from season to season, rather than a cheap imitation that will look tatty quickly.
Here's our pick our the best - from Topshop's good-value, unstructured chartreuse number (£38) up to Sophie Hulme's much-lusted-after textured leather tote (£620).
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you're in a position to splurge and want a bag that will still look good in 10 years, you can't go wrong with a Mulberry Tessie. If brown's too conservative, plump for the 'Oxblood'. For anyone on more of a budget, John Lewis's Morgan bag is a quality piece for under £70.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 4 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >