8 best leather tote bags
Bag bursting at the seams? It's time to invest in a spacious, on trend tote that's made to last
A roomy tote is just the thing for lugging your stuff about every day, and savvy shoppers know it's worth investing in a leather version that will see them from season to season, rather than a cheap imitation that will look tatty quickly.
Here's our pick our the best - from Topshop's good-value, unstructured chartreuse number (£38) up to Sophie Hulme's much-lusted-after textured leather tote (£620).
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you're in a position to splurge and want a bag that will still look good in 10 years, you can't go wrong with a Mulberry Tessie. If brown's too conservative, plump for the 'Oxblood'. For anyone on more of a budget, John Lewis's Morgan bag is a quality piece for under £70.
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Calais crisis: For desperate migrants it is 'England or death' as they brave dogs, riot police and speeding trains
- 1 Cara Delevigne addresses awkward interview on Good Day Sacramento
- 2 Top Gear team of Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May officially heading to Amazon Prime for new car show
- 3 Stuart Baggs: Apprentice star 'The Brand' found dead aged 27
- 4 How to cancel Amazon Prime: after Top Gear hiring, how to leave premium service
- 5 MH370 debris: Investigators 'confident' that Boeing 777 wing found - live updates