8 best leather tote bags
Bag bursting at the seams? It's time to invest in a spacious, on trend tote that's made to last
A roomy tote is just the thing for lugging your stuff about every day, and savvy shoppers know it's worth investing in a leather version that will see them from season to season, rather than a cheap imitation that will look tatty quickly.
Here's our pick our the best - from Topshop's good-value, unstructured chartreuse number (£38) up to Sophie Hulme's much-lusted-after textured leather tote (£620).
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you're in a position to splurge and want a bag that will still look good in 10 years, you can't go wrong with a Mulberry Tessie. If brown's too conservative, plump for the 'Oxblood'. For anyone on more of a budget, John Lewis's Morgan bag is a quality piece for under £70.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat