8 best leather tote bags
Bag bursting at the seams? It's time to invest in a spacious, on trend tote that's made to last
A roomy tote is just the thing for lugging your stuff about every day, and savvy shoppers know it's worth investing in a leather version that will see them from season to season, rather than a cheap imitation that will look tatty quickly.
Here's our pick our the best - from Topshop's good-value, unstructured chartreuse number (£38) up to Sophie Hulme's much-lusted-after textured leather tote (£620).
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you're in a position to splurge and want a bag that will still look good in 10 years, you can't go wrong with a Mulberry Tessie. If brown's too conservative, plump for the 'Oxblood'. For anyone on more of a budget, John Lewis's Morgan bag is a quality piece for under £70.
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
Air strikes? Talk of God? Barack Obama is following the jihadists’ script after James Foley beheading
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- 5 Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >