Mother's Day 2014: 10 best gifts
With Mothering Sunday in less than two weeks, it's time to start thinking about that special present
Monday 17 March 2014
Looking for inspiration for a thoughtful Mother’s Day gift or treat? We have scoured this year’s offerings so that you don’t have to.
From the award-winning afternoon tea at The Goring Hotel, to Snapdragon's sweet embroidered handbag mirror, there’s something for all mums and budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Betty’s Mother’s Day Cake not only looks great, but it’s delicious and reasonably priced too. For mums who prefer to do their own baking, OXO Good Grips Cookie Press is fun new tool. For a good value, versatile pressie, the Letteroom's birch bark vase or candle holder is a gift she'll keep for years.
For more Mother's Day gifts, have a look at our IndyBest Mother's Day gifts for under £10 here.
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Nigel Farage and Frankie Boyle clash over Andrew Lawrence's 'Mock the Week' criticism
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 3 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 4 North Korean officials 'publicly executed for watching South Korean soap operas'
- 5 Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything