Mother's Day 2014: 10 best gifts
With Mothering Sunday in less than two weeks, it's time to start thinking about that special present
Monday 17 March 2014
Looking for inspiration for a thoughtful Mother’s Day gift or treat? We have scoured this year’s offerings so that you don’t have to.
From the award-winning afternoon tea at The Goring Hotel, to Snapdragon's sweet embroidered handbag mirror, there’s something for all mums and budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Betty’s Mother’s Day Cake not only looks great, but it’s delicious and reasonably priced too. For mums who prefer to do their own baking, OXO Good Grips Cookie Press is fun new tool. For a good value, versatile pressie, the Letteroom's birch bark vase or candle holder is a gift she'll keep for years.
For more Mother's Day gifts, have a look at our IndyBest Mother's Day gifts for under £10 here.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >