Mother's Day 2014: 10 best gifts
With Mothering Sunday in less than two weeks, it's time to start thinking about that special present
Monday 17 March 2014
Looking for inspiration for a thoughtful Mother’s Day gift or treat? We have scoured this year’s offerings so that you don’t have to.
From the award-winning afternoon tea at The Goring Hotel, to Snapdragon's sweet embroidered handbag mirror, there’s something for all mums and budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Betty’s Mother’s Day Cake not only looks great, but it’s delicious and reasonably priced too. For mums who prefer to do their own baking, OXO Good Grips Cookie Press is fun new tool. For a good value, versatile pressie, the Letteroom's birch bark vase or candle holder is a gift she'll keep for years.
For more Mother's Day gifts, have a look at our IndyBest Mother's Day gifts for under £10 here.
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how Twitter reacted
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned PR disaster
- 5 Britain First picture: Photographer 'horrified' after first Afghan policewoman killed by Taliban used for 'ban the burka' campaign