On the money: 10 best purses and wallets
Whether you’re looking for a roomy wallet for your cards and cash, or a handy coin holder, we have it sorted
Tuesday 04 February 2014
Whether you’re after a small coin purse to slip into your clutch bag for a night on the tiles, or you want a more sizeable wallet for your ever-growing collection of cards, receipts and other bits and bobs, we’ve found the best out there.
From Craig Fellows’ charming and quirky Purple Bee Coin Purse to Asprey’s luxury Pimlico French number, there's something for all.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Kate Spade’s bold and stylish accessories are big news in the US and are getting more and more popular over here. Her Bubbles & Patent purse makes a nicely different addition to your handbag. If you’re looking to ditch a bag altogether and want a wallet with space for more than money, try fellow US import Stella & Dot’s acid yellow Citrine Double Clutch.
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats