On the money: 10 best purses and wallets
Whether you’re looking for a roomy wallet for your cards and cash, or a handy coin holder, we have it sorted
Tuesday 04 February 2014
Whether you’re after a small coin purse to slip into your clutch bag for a night on the tiles, or you want a more sizeable wallet for your ever-growing collection of cards, receipts and other bits and bobs, we’ve found the best out there.
From Craig Fellows’ charming and quirky Purple Bee Coin Purse to Asprey’s luxury Pimlico French number, there's something for all.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Kate Spade’s bold and stylish accessories are big news in the US and are getting more and more popular over here. Her Bubbles & Patent purse makes a nicely different addition to your handbag. If you’re looking to ditch a bag altogether and want a wallet with space for more than money, try fellow US import Stella & Dot’s acid yellow Citrine Double Clutch.
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
- 1 Liam Gallagher brands Kanye West 'utter s**t' during BRIT Awards performance
- 2 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 3 People who sleep more than eight hours are more likely to have a stroke, research shows
- 4 Kanye West climbs on table at Nando's to crowd chants of 'Yeezus' before Brit Awards 2015 performance of 'All Day'
- 5 New theory could prove how life began and disprove God