On the money: 10 best purses and wallets
Whether you’re looking for a roomy wallet for your cards and cash, or a handy coin holder, we have it sorted
Tuesday 04 February 2014
Whether you’re after a small coin purse to slip into your clutch bag for a night on the tiles, or you want a more sizeable wallet for your ever-growing collection of cards, receipts and other bits and bobs, we’ve found the best out there.
From Craig Fellows’ charming and quirky Purple Bee Coin Purse to Asprey’s luxury Pimlico French number, there's something for all.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Kate Spade’s bold and stylish accessories are big news in the US and are getting more and more popular over here. Her Bubbles & Patent purse makes a nicely different addition to your handbag. If you’re looking to ditch a bag altogether and want a wallet with space for more than money, try fellow US import Stella & Dot’s acid yellow Citrine Double Clutch.
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Vince Cable: Teachers 'know absolutely nothing' about the world of work
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 4 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 5 David Cameron resorts to paying for Facebook fans because not enough people like him