On the money: 10 best purses and wallets
Whether you’re looking for a roomy wallet for your cards and cash, or a handy coin holder, we have it sorted
Tuesday 04 February 2014
Whether you’re after a small coin purse to slip into your clutch bag for a night on the tiles, or you want a more sizeable wallet for your ever-growing collection of cards, receipts and other bits and bobs, we’ve found the best out there.
From Craig Fellows’ charming and quirky Purple Bee Coin Purse to Asprey’s luxury Pimlico French number, there's something for all.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Kate Spade’s bold and stylish accessories are big news in the US and are getting more and more popular over here. Her Bubbles & Patent purse makes a nicely different addition to your handbag. If you’re looking to ditch a bag altogether and want a wallet with space for more than money, try fellow US import Stella & Dot’s acid yellow Citrine Double Clutch.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers