On the money: 10 best purses and wallets
Whether you’re looking for a roomy wallet for your cards and cash, or a handy coin holder, we have it sorted
Tuesday 04 February 2014
Whether you’re after a small coin purse to slip into your clutch bag for a night on the tiles, or you want a more sizeable wallet for your ever-growing collection of cards, receipts and other bits and bobs, we’ve found the best out there.
From Craig Fellows’ charming and quirky Purple Bee Coin Purse to Asprey’s luxury Pimlico French number, there's something for all.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Kate Spade’s bold and stylish accessories are big news in the US and are getting more and more popular over here. Her Bubbles & Patent purse makes a nicely different addition to your handbag. If you’re looking to ditch a bag altogether and want a wallet with space for more than money, try fellow US import Stella & Dot’s acid yellow Citrine Double Clutch.
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims