Perfect pores: 10 best facial treatment masks
Pamper your winter-ravaged face with a restoring skin saver
Wednesday 05 February 2014
We love cold, bright winter days, but our skin definitely doesn't. Chilly weather can leave complexions dry and dull, while summer's golden, glowy skin feels like a lifetime ago. But help is at hand; treatment masks will counteract most skin problems and we've trawled through pots of the stuff.
From ESPA Super Active Lift & Firm for mature faces to Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Treatment Mask for sensitive skins, we've tried them to find the pick of the best for every skin type.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Dermalogica's Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque stands out because it suits all skin types and leaves complexions looking like you've had a seriously expensive salon facial. Sensitive skins will love Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel. And for a hard-working product, the three-masks-in-one This Works No Wrinkles Time Dose is hard to beat.
Buy now1. Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, £34.50 for 75ml
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study finds
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Dear 'The Sun', breast cancer isn't sexy
- 4 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it