Perfect pores: 10 best facial treatment masks
Pamper your winter-ravaged face with a restoring skin saver
Wednesday 05 February 2014
We love cold, bright winter days, but our skin definitely doesn't. Chilly weather can leave complexions dry and dull, while summer's golden, glowy skin feels like a lifetime ago. But help is at hand; treatment masks will counteract most skin problems and we've trawled through pots of the stuff.
From ESPA Super Active Lift & Firm for mature faces to Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Treatment Mask for sensitive skins, we've tried them to find the pick of the best for every skin type.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Dermalogica's Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque stands out because it suits all skin types and leaves complexions looking like you've had a seriously expensive salon facial. Sensitive skins will love Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel. And for a hard-working product, the three-masks-in-one This Works No Wrinkles Time Dose is hard to beat.
Buy now1. Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, £34.50 for 75ml
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
- < Previous
- Next >