Perfect pores: 10 best facial treatment masks
Pamper your winter-ravaged face with a restoring skin saver
Wednesday 05 February 2014
We love cold, bright winter days, but our skin definitely doesn't. Chilly weather can leave complexions dry and dull, while summer's golden, glowy skin feels like a lifetime ago. But help is at hand; treatment masks will counteract most skin problems and we've trawled through pots of the stuff.
From ESPA Super Active Lift & Firm for mature faces to Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Treatment Mask for sensitive skins, we've tried them to find the pick of the best for every skin type.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Dermalogica's Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque stands out because it suits all skin types and leaves complexions looking like you've had a seriously expensive salon facial. Sensitive skins will love Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel. And for a hard-working product, the three-masks-in-one This Works No Wrinkles Time Dose is hard to beat.
Buy now1. Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, £34.50 for 75ml
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
- 1 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 2 Scarlett Johansson new band 'already hit with legal complaint' from another The Singles
- 3 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia