Pocket style: 10 best men's wallets
Whether you prefer your back pocket streamlined or like all valuables safely in one place, there’s a variety to fit the bill
It’s something we carry around every day so it’s worth investing a bit of effort in choosing the right wallet.
Whether you’re after something sporty, a statement accessory or a classic one that will last you years, we’ve scoured the shops to find something that will take your fancy; from the slim and quirky Dynomighty designs to Mulberry’s timeless pieces.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Verdict: We were taken with the Hard Graft Snap Wallet – it’s stylish, practical and just that little bit different. For a British-made piece, Bond and Knight’s one is a winner. And for those who travel light (but never without their iPhone), the Dosh Syncro is a good bet.
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for beauty pageant
- 2 Crystal Palace next manager latest: Palace consider Ally McCoist - EXCLUSIVE
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 Tim Sherwood column: 'It started as a three-horse race but turned into the Grand National'