Pocket style: 10 best men's wallets
Whether you prefer your back pocket streamlined or like all valuables safely in one place, there’s a variety to fit the bill
It’s something we carry around every day so it’s worth investing a bit of effort in choosing the right wallet.
Whether you’re after something sporty, a statement accessory or a classic one that will last you years, we’ve scoured the shops to find something that will take your fancy; from the slim and quirky Dynomighty designs to Mulberry’s timeless pieces.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Verdict: We were taken with the Hard Graft Snap Wallet – it’s stylish, practical and just that little bit different. For a British-made piece, Bond and Knight’s one is a winner. And for those who travel light (but never without their iPhone), the Dosh Syncro is a good bet.
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Baby rescued 1km out to sea after parents forgot about her
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly