Soak it up: 10 best bath oils, crèmes and gels
Whether you’re planning to go for a long soak or take an invigorating shower, these oils and gels are worth splashing out on
Monday 10 February 2014
Bath time may be a necessarily daily ritual but adding in a luxurious bath crème, aromatic oil, or a skin-livening shower gel can make the difference between a quick dip or a special soak.
We round up the best bathroom treats; from The Little Bubble Co’s great-value Vanilla Biscuit Bath & Shower Gel to Aromatherapy Associates indulgent De-Stress Mind Bath & Shower Oil.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a subtle but lovely-smelling gel, that will leave skin silky smooth, Branche d’Olive’s is a crowd-pleasing option. If you want to transform your bathroom into an oasis with an exotic aroma, Neom Complete Bliss is hard to top. And for blokes that are put off by anything remotely flowery, Gentleman’s Tonic Body Wash is a safe bet.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
- 2 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 5 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees