Soak it up: 10 best bath oils, crèmes and gels
Whether you’re planning to go for a long soak or take an invigorating shower, these oils and gels are worth splashing out on
Monday 10 February 2014
Bath time may be a necessarily daily ritual but adding in a luxurious bath crème, aromatic oil, or a skin-livening shower gel can make the difference between a quick dip or a special soak.
We round up the best bathroom treats; from The Little Bubble Co’s great-value Vanilla Biscuit Bath & Shower Gel to Aromatherapy Associates indulgent De-Stress Mind Bath & Shower Oil.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a subtle but lovely-smelling gel, that will leave skin silky smooth, Branche d’Olive’s is a crowd-pleasing option. If you want to transform your bathroom into an oasis with an exotic aroma, Neom Complete Bliss is hard to top. And for blokes that are put off by anything remotely flowery, Gentleman’s Tonic Body Wash is a safe bet.
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
- 1 The way the police have treated Cliff Richard is completely unacceptable
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Michael Brown shooting: Ferguson police shoot and kill second young black man
- 4 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 5 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermeister and vodka