Soak it up: 10 best bath oils, crèmes and gels
Whether you’re planning to go for a long soak or take an invigorating shower, these oils and gels are worth splashing out on
Monday 10 February 2014
Bath time may be a necessarily daily ritual but adding in a luxurious bath crème, aromatic oil, or a skin-livening shower gel can make the difference between a quick dip or a special soak.
We round up the best bathroom treats; from The Little Bubble Co’s great-value Vanilla Biscuit Bath & Shower Gel to Aromatherapy Associates indulgent De-Stress Mind Bath & Shower Oil.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a subtle but lovely-smelling gel, that will leave skin silky smooth, Branche d’Olive’s is a crowd-pleasing option. If you want to transform your bathroom into an oasis with an exotic aroma, Neom Complete Bliss is hard to top. And for blokes that are put off by anything remotely flowery, Gentleman’s Tonic Body Wash is a safe bet.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve
- 5 Have you heard about the film Singapore has banned its people from watching? Well, you have now