Soak it up: 10 best bath oils, crèmes and gels
Whether you’re planning to go for a long soak or take an invigorating shower, these oils and gels are worth splashing out on
Monday 10 February 2014
Bath time may be a necessarily daily ritual but adding in a luxurious bath crème, aromatic oil, or a skin-livening shower gel can make the difference between a quick dip or a special soak.
We round up the best bathroom treats; from The Little Bubble Co’s great-value Vanilla Biscuit Bath & Shower Gel to Aromatherapy Associates indulgent De-Stress Mind Bath & Shower Oil.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a subtle but lovely-smelling gel, that will leave skin silky smooth, Branche d’Olive’s is a crowd-pleasing option. If you want to transform your bathroom into an oasis with an exotic aroma, Neom Complete Bliss is hard to top. And for blokes that are put off by anything remotely flowery, Gentleman’s Tonic Body Wash is a safe bet.
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 3 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 4 World Cup 2014: Robin van Persie appears to give his bronze medal to eccentric Netherlands fan moments after being handed it by Sepp Blatter
- 5 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country