Soak it up: 10 best bath oils, crèmes and gels
Whether you’re planning to go for a long soak or take an invigorating shower, these oils and gels are worth splashing out on
Monday 10 February 2014
Bath time may be a necessarily daily ritual but adding in a luxurious bath crème, aromatic oil, or a skin-livening shower gel can make the difference between a quick dip or a special soak.
We round up the best bathroom treats; from The Little Bubble Co’s great-value Vanilla Biscuit Bath & Shower Gel to Aromatherapy Associates indulgent De-Stress Mind Bath & Shower Oil.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a subtle but lovely-smelling gel, that will leave skin silky smooth, Branche d’Olive’s is a crowd-pleasing option. If you want to transform your bathroom into an oasis with an exotic aroma, Neom Complete Bliss is hard to top. And for blokes that are put off by anything remotely flowery, Gentleman’s Tonic Body Wash is a safe bet.
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
- 1 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 50 books for students to read this summer: From Ernest Hemingway to Gillian Flynn
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media