12 best summer hair treatments
Locks suffering after your holiday? Try these products to revitalise heat-stressed hair
Monday 21 July 2014
From L'Oreal's super-scientific lipid-packed shampoo Absolut Repair Lipidium, to ESPA's gloss-boosting Pink Hair and Scalp Mud, we've discovered the ultimate hair saviours for thirsty, sun-parched locks.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Aveda's ultra-rich After-Sun Masque is amazing for not weighing down fine hair (no mean feat in haircare) – which is often the most damaged, especially if highlighted. While the leave-in Recovery Spray from Phyto Plage keeps working till your next shampoo. Lulu & Boo Hair Treatment left hair unbelievably bouncy, while Neal's Yard Remedies Rosemary & Cedarwood Hair Treatment was superb at keeping summer frizz at bay.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 As an ex prostitute, I urge all the political parties to commit to the Sex Buyer Law
- 2 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 3 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years