12 best summer hair treatments
Locks suffering after your holiday? Try these products to revitalise heat-stressed hair
Monday 21 July 2014
From L'Oreal's super-scientific lipid-packed shampoo Absolut Repair Lipidium, to ESPA's gloss-boosting Pink Hair and Scalp Mud, we've discovered the ultimate hair saviours for thirsty, sun-parched locks.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Aveda's ultra-rich After-Sun Masque is amazing for not weighing down fine hair (no mean feat in haircare) – which is often the most damaged, especially if highlighted. While the leave-in Recovery Spray from Phyto Plage keeps working till your next shampoo. Lulu & Boo Hair Treatment left hair unbelievably bouncy, while Neal's Yard Remedies Rosemary & Cedarwood Hair Treatment was superb at keeping summer frizz at bay.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Louise Mensch says 'F**K YOU' in explosive tweets about David Cameron, Saudi Embassy and the Queen over King Abdullah tributes
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights