The 10 Best children's knits
Keep your little ones warm and cosy this winter with one of the wooliest, snuggliest jumpers around
Featuring a paint-brushes print, this playful and pretty cardigan has orange, blue and pink edging and coloured buttons.
Little girls can wear this either as a jumper with leggings or as a dress with tights. It's wonderfully comfortable and it sparkles.
Cashmere-touch cardigan boasts a chunky ribbed collar, placket, hem and bright pink buttons. Perfect for the chilly months.
This navy cable cricket jumper is lovely and soft, washes like a dream and will be in demand once grown out of.
Super-stylish cardigan from Myleene Klass features a reindeer design and is made with 100 per cent soft cotton.
Hand-knitted jumper made from luxury Italian Merino wool, in a wide range of colours and sizes.
Available from birth up to four-five years, the cashmere is itch-free and the designs are quirky, homely and retro-inspired.
This Guernsey jumper has rugged good looks and high performance. It comes up slightly large, but what a great design.
A bargain-price cable-knit jumper that is also available in other cheery colours and features a round neck and long sleeves.
Delightful and cosy hoodie, likely to appeal to girls after a summer of Jubilympics. It has side-seam pockets and washes beautifully.
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t