The 10 Best children's knits
Keep your little ones warm and cosy this winter with one of the wooliest, snuggliest jumpers around
Tuesday 23 October 2012
Featuring a paint-brushes print, this playful and pretty cardigan has orange, blue and pink edging and coloured buttons.
Little girls can wear this either as a jumper with leggings or as a dress with tights. It's wonderfully comfortable and it sparkles.
Cashmere-touch cardigan boasts a chunky ribbed collar, placket, hem and bright pink buttons. Perfect for the chilly months.
This navy cable cricket jumper is lovely and soft, washes like a dream and will be in demand once grown out of.
Super-stylish cardigan from Myleene Klass features a reindeer design and is made with 100 per cent soft cotton.
Hand-knitted jumper made from luxury Italian Merino wool, in a wide range of colours and sizes.
Available from birth up to four-five years, the cashmere is itch-free and the designs are quirky, homely and retro-inspired.
This Guernsey jumper has rugged good looks and high performance. It comes up slightly large, but what a great design.
A bargain-price cable-knit jumper that is also available in other cheery colours and features a round neck and long sleeves.
Delightful and cosy hoodie, likely to appeal to girls after a summer of Jubilympics. It has side-seam pockets and washes beautifully.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver allegedly kicks gay couple off for kissing
- 1 Indian footballer Peter Biaksangzuala dies after injuring spine doing somersault celebration
- 2 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 3 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming that the street artist's identity has been revealed
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'