The 10 Best children's knits
Keep your little ones warm and cosy this winter with one of the wooliest, snuggliest jumpers around
Tuesday 23 October 2012
Featuring a paint-brushes print, this playful and pretty cardigan has orange, blue and pink edging and coloured buttons.
Little girls can wear this either as a jumper with leggings or as a dress with tights. It's wonderfully comfortable and it sparkles.
Cashmere-touch cardigan boasts a chunky ribbed collar, placket, hem and bright pink buttons. Perfect for the chilly months.
This navy cable cricket jumper is lovely and soft, washes like a dream and will be in demand once grown out of.
Super-stylish cardigan from Myleene Klass features a reindeer design and is made with 100 per cent soft cotton.
Hand-knitted jumper made from luxury Italian Merino wool, in a wide range of colours and sizes.
Available from birth up to four-five years, the cashmere is itch-free and the designs are quirky, homely and retro-inspired.
This Guernsey jumper has rugged good looks and high performance. It comes up slightly large, but what a great design.
A bargain-price cable-knit jumper that is also available in other cheery colours and features a round neck and long sleeves.
Delightful and cosy hoodie, likely to appeal to girls after a summer of Jubilympics. It has side-seam pockets and washes beautifully.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers