The 10 Best children's knits
Keep your little ones warm and cosy this winter with one of the wooliest, snuggliest jumpers around
Tuesday 23 October 2012
Featuring a paint-brushes print, this playful and pretty cardigan has orange, blue and pink edging and coloured buttons.
Little girls can wear this either as a jumper with leggings or as a dress with tights. It's wonderfully comfortable and it sparkles.
Cashmere-touch cardigan boasts a chunky ribbed collar, placket, hem and bright pink buttons. Perfect for the chilly months.
This navy cable cricket jumper is lovely and soft, washes like a dream and will be in demand once grown out of.
Super-stylish cardigan from Myleene Klass features a reindeer design and is made with 100 per cent soft cotton.
Hand-knitted jumper made from luxury Italian Merino wool, in a wide range of colours and sizes.
Available from birth up to four-five years, the cashmere is itch-free and the designs are quirky, homely and retro-inspired.
This Guernsey jumper has rugged good looks and high performance. It comes up slightly large, but what a great design.
A bargain-price cable-knit jumper that is also available in other cheery colours and features a round neck and long sleeves.
Delightful and cosy hoodie, likely to appeal to girls after a summer of Jubilympics. It has side-seam pockets and washes beautifully.
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
The last thing Labour needs is a leader like Jeremy Corbyn who people want to vote for
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
- 1 Cecil the lion: Dentist Walter Palmer blames local guides in Zimbabwe for the scandal
- 2 Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
- 3 Norwich paedophile ring: Woman at centre of gang who made children 'sexual play things' guilty of 23 offences
- 4 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 5 Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist