The 10 best Christmas womenswear gifts
Keep that special lady in your life looking gorgeous with of these great presents
This 1930s-look camisole and French knickers set is sexy without being tarty.
This feather tippet makes a chic evening throw-over.
When else can you realistically don a pair of disco-dazzled dungarees, bar December?
Antique-inspired shape, 21st-century colourway.
A chic alternative to overstuffed evening attire without breaking the bank.
Crystal-studded in an array of jewel tones.
£27 each, harrods.com
Kirchhoff Baroque printed silk scarves.
A sleek vintage-look embroidered pencil skirt.
Cinderella-esque bullion-embroidered slippers fit for a (Mc)Queen.
Transforming your iPhone into a cocktail ring-cum-knuckleduster.
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
- 3 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 4 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 5 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube