The 10 best pedicure products
Bags packed and all prepped for holidays, but feet in a state? Get them flip-flop-ready with our pick of the items for a DIY treatment
Wednesday 23 July 2014
Feet don’t get particularly good press and are often accordingly ignored when it comes to looking after ourselves. But while you can get away with jagged nails and cracked heels in winter when your tootsies are safely tucked up in boots and thick socks, there’s no place to hide in your summer sandals.
From the basics like a decent nail file and refreshing foot cream to the must-haves for a salon-worthy pedicure, we’ve put foot-care ranges to the test to find the best for doing it yourself at home. Girls – and boys – it’s time to give your feet some much needed R&R. After all, they do a very tiring job.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you’ve been staunchly ignoring your feet since the year 2000, then Leighton Denny’s Totally Groomed Kit and Champneys’ Cracked Heel Balm are good foundational products to start with. But if you’re a fairly-regular toenail painter wanting to get a more professional finish at home, Seche Vite’s Dry Fast Top Coat is the best tenner you’ll ever spend.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan worst in the world
- 1 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters