10 best barbecue accessories
Grilling doesn’t have to mean bog-standard burgers and sausages. We find the cooking kits to liven up your al fresco offerings
Sunday 29 June 2014
Cooking outside on the barbecue is one of the best things about summer, we reckon. Part of the fun is perfecting your technique and trying out new recipes. We’ve found a range of extras that will help you be that bit more efficient, inventive and mess-free on the barbie.
From some Jack Daniel’s woodchips for flavoursome meat to Weber’s Gourmet Pizza Stone for when you want to branch out from burgers, there is kit to enhance your cooking and give you some innovative ideas.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Anyone who wants to look the part should get themselves some Landmann tools. To make the most of what’s on the grill (and avoid casualties in the flames), Lakeland’s pan will stop you losing those tasty morsels that sometimes don’t make it on to the plate. And to avoid ruining a few cloths after the event, invest in a proper grill cleaner like Outback’s nifty three-in-one tool.
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Nigel Farage and Frankie Boyle clash over Andrew Lawrence's 'Mock the Week' criticism
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 3 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 4 North Korean officials 'publicly executed for watching South Korean soap operas'
- 5 Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything