10 best barbecue accessories
Grilling doesn’t have to mean bog-standard burgers and sausages. We find the cooking kits to liven up your al fresco offerings
Sunday 29 June 2014
Cooking outside on the barbecue is one of the best things about summer, we reckon. Part of the fun is perfecting your technique and trying out new recipes. We’ve found a range of extras that will help you be that bit more efficient, inventive and mess-free on the barbie.
From some Jack Daniel’s woodchips for flavoursome meat to Weber’s Gourmet Pizza Stone for when you want to branch out from burgers, there is kit to enhance your cooking and give you some innovative ideas.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Anyone who wants to look the part should get themselves some Landmann tools. To make the most of what’s on the grill (and avoid casualties in the flames), Lakeland’s pan will stop you losing those tasty morsels that sometimes don’t make it on to the plate. And to avoid ruining a few cloths after the event, invest in a proper grill cleaner like Outback’s nifty three-in-one tool.
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 3 Russian girl takes her own life after parents find pornography on her computer
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights