Crunch time: 10 best biscuits
Looking for a superior sweet treat to go with your cuppa? We've munched our way through a range of biccies to bring you the most moreish
Sunday 06 July 2014
Quick to bake and fun to decorate, biscuit recipes are some of the easiest around, as well as being perfect for making with kids. No time? Simply choose from our round-up of the best bought biscuits. Some of them look and taste so home-made that you could easily cheat and pretend you made them anyway and all of them are downright yummy.
We’ve made sure there’s plenty of seasonal cookies in there – so that you can enjoy the best the summer has to offer, whether it’s an M&S Pineapple and White Chocolate Coconut Cookie or a Fortnum’s Afternoon Strawberries and Cream Tea Biscuit. And we’ve been sure to include some old classics too, including the longstanding British favourite: McVities Hobnobs. All you need now is to put the kettle on.
Click on the gallery for the IndyBest buys
Hotel Chocolat Boucanier Biscuits are the most indulgent in our round-up. Meanwhile, Memento White Chocolate & Cranberry Chunk Cookies are the best bargain offer.
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Nigel Farage and Frankie Boyle clash over Andrew Lawrence's 'Mock the Week' criticism
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 3 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 4 North Korean officials 'publicly executed for watching South Korean soap operas'
- 5 Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything