Crunch time: 10 best biscuits
Looking for a superior sweet treat to go with your cuppa? We've munched our way through a range of biccies to bring you the most moreish
Sunday 06 July 2014
Quick to bake and fun to decorate, biscuit recipes are some of the easiest around, as well as being perfect for making with kids. No time? Simply choose from our round-up of the best bought biscuits. Some of them look and taste so home-made that you could easily cheat and pretend you made them anyway and all of them are downright yummy.
We’ve made sure there’s plenty of seasonal cookies in there – so that you can enjoy the best the summer has to offer, whether it’s an M&S Pineapple and White Chocolate Coconut Cookie or a Fortnum’s Afternoon Strawberries and Cream Tea Biscuit. And we’ve been sure to include some old classics too, including the longstanding British favourite: McVities Hobnobs. All you need now is to put the kettle on.
Click on the gallery for the IndyBest buys
Hotel Chocolat Boucanier Biscuits are the most indulgent in our round-up. Meanwhile, Memento White Chocolate & Cranberry Chunk Cookies are the best bargain offer.
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders