10 best picnic bags and baskets
The sun is out so take your lunch to the park or beach in style with one of these nifty carry cases
Monday 19 May 2014
When the weather gets warmer, there’s nothing nicer than eating outdoors. A picnic can be that bit more satisfying if you don’t have the hassle of lugging half the kitchen down to the park or beach.
That’s where a compact bag or basket can help. We’ve tried and tested a range; from Tiger’s simple picnic basket you fill yourself to backpacks and bags that come with everything you need for an outdoor meal for four.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Homebase’s basket for four looks great and has everything you need for a smart picnic. Aldi’s bag is a bargain for family trips to the beach. While walkers who don’t want to miss out on a decent lunch will appreciate Draper Tool’s backpack set.
Click here to see the Indybest picnic blankets
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more