10 best picnic bags and baskets
The sun is out so take your lunch to the park or beach in style with one of these nifty carry cases
Monday 19 May 2014
When the weather gets warmer, there’s nothing nicer than eating outdoors. A picnic can be that bit more satisfying if you don’t have the hassle of lugging half the kitchen down to the park or beach.
That’s where a compact bag or basket can help. We’ve tried and tested a range; from Tiger’s simple picnic basket you fill yourself to backpacks and bags that come with everything you need for an outdoor meal for four.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Homebase’s basket for four looks great and has everything you need for a smart picnic. Aldi’s bag is a bargain for family trips to the beach. While walkers who don’t want to miss out on a decent lunch will appreciate Draper Tool’s backpack set.
Click here to see the Indybest picnic blankets
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
The last thing Labour needs is a leader like Jeremy Corbyn who people want to vote for
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Labour leadership contest: I would never quit the party, says Liz Kendall
- 1 Norwich paedophile ring: Woman at centre of gang who made children 'sexual play things' guilty of 23 offences
- 2 Topshop pulls 'ridiculously skinny' mannequins after being shamed by customer on Facebook
- 3 Ralkina Jones: 37-year-old black woman found dead in police custody
- 4 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 5 Walter Palmer: American dentist revealed as killer of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe