10 best picnic bags and baskets
The sun is out so take your lunch to the park or beach in style with one of these nifty carry cases
Monday 19 May 2014
When the weather gets warmer, there’s nothing nicer than eating outdoors. A picnic can be that bit more satisfying if you don’t have the hassle of lugging half the kitchen down to the park or beach.
That’s where a compact bag or basket can help. We’ve tried and tested a range; from Tiger’s simple picnic basket you fill yourself to backpacks and bags that come with everything you need for an outdoor meal for four.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Homebase’s basket for four looks great and has everything you need for a smart picnic. Aldi’s bag is a bargain for family trips to the beach. While walkers who don’t want to miss out on a decent lunch will appreciate Draper Tool’s backpack set.
Click here to see the Indybest picnic blankets
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Eurovision 2015: Graham Norton returns with another cutting commentary - his best lines
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Eurovision 2015 winner: Sweden beats Russia and Italy to take the title from Conchita Wurst
- 4 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises