10 best picnic bags and baskets
The sun is out so take your lunch to the park or beach in style with one of these nifty carry cases
Monday 19 May 2014
When the weather gets warmer, there’s nothing nicer than eating outdoors. A picnic can be that bit more satisfying if you don’t have the hassle of lugging half the kitchen down to the park or beach.
That’s where a compact bag or basket can help. We’ve tried and tested a range; from Tiger’s simple picnic basket you fill yourself to backpacks and bags that come with everything you need for an outdoor meal for four.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Homebase’s basket for four looks great and has everything you need for a smart picnic. Aldi’s bag is a bargain for family trips to the beach. While walkers who don’t want to miss out on a decent lunch will appreciate Draper Tool’s backpack set.
Click here to see the Indybest picnic blankets
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat