10 best picnic bags and baskets
The sun is out so take your lunch to the park or beach in style with one of these nifty carry cases
Monday 19 May 2014
When the weather gets warmer, there’s nothing nicer than eating outdoors. A picnic can be that bit more satisfying if you don’t have the hassle of lugging half the kitchen down to the park or beach.
That’s where a compact bag or basket can help. We’ve tried and tested a range; from Tiger’s simple picnic basket you fill yourself to backpacks and bags that come with everything you need for an outdoor meal for four.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Homebase’s basket for four looks great and has everything you need for a smart picnic. Aldi’s bag is a bargain for family trips to the beach. While walkers who don’t want to miss out on a decent lunch will appreciate Draper Tool’s backpack set.
Click here to see the Indybest picnic blankets
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope