Outdoor spread: 10 best summer party snacks
Catering for a crowd? We samples a range of moreish savoury and sweet bites to find the tastiest party pleasers
From juicy stuffed peppers to mojito-laced chicken cigarellos and sweet shortcake bites, there’s no need to break the bank throwing a party to remember this summer. Preparation is easy, leaving more time to enjoy the (hopefully) sunshine yourself. Any leftovers will make the perfect next-day picnic, too.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
When cocktails and food come together, you know you’re onto a winner. For this reason, Waitrose’s mojito chicken ‘cigarellos’ are the pick of the bunch and sure to impress party guests. For any veggie friends the Real Olive Co’s juicy organic olives are hard to beat, while those with a sweet tooth will find Sainsbury’s caramel shortcake bites hard to resist.
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Doctors remove 80 teeth from boy's jaw
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 5 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals