Outdoor spread: 10 best summer party snacks
Catering for a crowd? We samples a range of moreish savoury and sweet bites to find the tastiest party pleasers
From juicy stuffed peppers to mojito-laced chicken cigarellos and sweet shortcake bites, there’s no need to break the bank throwing a party to remember this summer. Preparation is easy, leaving more time to enjoy the (hopefully) sunshine yourself. Any leftovers will make the perfect next-day picnic, too.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
When cocktails and food come together, you know you’re onto a winner. For this reason, Waitrose’s mojito chicken ‘cigarellos’ are the pick of the bunch and sure to impress party guests. For any veggie friends the Real Olive Co’s juicy organic olives are hard to beat, while those with a sweet tooth will find Sainsbury’s caramel shortcake bites hard to resist.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
G20 summit: David Cameron warns Vladimir Putin that Russia's relationship with the West is at a 'fork in the road' over Ukraine
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 Lee Evans announces his retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 3 Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem rape lyrics: 'I'm bored of old men threatening young women'
- 4 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 5 Pastafarian former porn star Asia Lemmon allowed to wear colander in driving licence photo