National afternoon tea week 2014: 10 best teapots
Serve your cuppa in real style as we bring a range of pretty, innovative and striking pieces to the table
Sunday 10 August 2014
Summer is the perfect time for garden parties and picnics and what better way to relax on those long days than with a cup of tea? But don’t just pour from the kettle - add a bit of style with one of these teapots.
We’ve scoured the internet to find the best selection of brewers, from the traditional Katie Alice English Garden Teapot to the more exotic like the Tenshi Cast Iron Tetsubin Teapot.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
We love The Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Teapot which is a great addition to any table. For the ethically-minded the Cork & Ceramic Teapot will allow you to sip away knowing you’ve invested in something made from sustainable material. For those with a bigger budget, we recommend the Melody Rose Dragonfly Teapot, while the Wilko Vintage Floral is a beautiful piece of crockery and a snip at just £8.
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 3 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 4 The most powerful passports in the world
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years