National afternoon tea week 2014: 10 best teapots
Serve your cuppa in real style as we bring a range of pretty, innovative and striking pieces to the table
Sunday 10 August 2014
Summer is the perfect time for garden parties and picnics and what better way to relax on those long days than with a cup of tea? But don’t just pour from the kettle - add a bit of style with one of these teapots.
We’ve scoured the internet to find the best selection of brewers, from the traditional Katie Alice English Garden Teapot to the more exotic like the Tenshi Cast Iron Tetsubin Teapot.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
We love The Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Teapot which is a great addition to any table. For the ethically-minded the Cork & Ceramic Teapot will allow you to sip away knowing you’ve invested in something made from sustainable material. For those with a bigger budget, we recommend the Melody Rose Dragonfly Teapot, while the Wilko Vintage Floral is a beautiful piece of crockery and a snip at just £8.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 3 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 4 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
- 5 Game of Thrones is most-pirated TV show of 2014