National afternoon tea week 2014: 10 best teapots
Serve your cuppa in real style as we bring a range of pretty, innovative and striking pieces to the table
Sunday 10 August 2014
Summer is the perfect time for garden parties and picnics and what better way to relax on those long days than with a cup of tea? But don’t just pour from the kettle - add a bit of style with one of these teapots.
We’ve scoured the internet to find the best selection of brewers, from the traditional Katie Alice English Garden Teapot to the more exotic like the Tenshi Cast Iron Tetsubin Teapot.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
We love The Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Teapot which is a great addition to any table. For the ethically-minded the Cork & Ceramic Teapot will allow you to sip away knowing you’ve invested in something made from sustainable material. For those with a bigger budget, we recommend the Melody Rose Dragonfly Teapot, while the Wilko Vintage Floral is a beautiful piece of crockery and a snip at just £8.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it