National afternoon tea week 2014: 10 best teapots
Serve your cuppa in real style as we bring a range of pretty, innovative and striking pieces to the table
Sunday 10 August 2014
Summer is the perfect time for garden parties and picnics and what better way to relax on those long days than with a cup of tea? But don’t just pour from the kettle - add a bit of style with one of these teapots.
We’ve scoured the internet to find the best selection of brewers, from the traditional Katie Alice English Garden Teapot to the more exotic like the Tenshi Cast Iron Tetsubin Teapot.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
We love The Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Teapot which is a great addition to any table. For the ethically-minded the Cork & Ceramic Teapot will allow you to sip away knowing you’ve invested in something made from sustainable material. For those with a bigger budget, we recommend the Melody Rose Dragonfly Teapot, while the Wilko Vintage Floral is a beautiful piece of crockery and a snip at just £8.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 There is literally not a single woman in this iPhone 6 queue
- 4 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 5 Scottish independence: Tory revolt against 'devo max' grows as Rail Minister Claire Perry joins