Put the kettle on: 10 best fruit and herbal teas
Fancy a different take on the cup that cheers? We've sampled inventive and thirst-quenching fruit and herbal teas to find the best in the supermarkets and online
Sunday 26 January 2014
There's nothing quite like a warming cuppa. And now, with so many innovative fruit, herbal - and floral - varieties out there, perhaps it's time to branch out from your usual brew.
We've tried and tested a range to find the most tasty, refreshing and interesting cups available, from the luxury Teapigs Super Fruit to the South American import Ché Green Mate.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a morning cup with a difference, we like the zesty take on the Japanese staple that is English Tea Shop Green Tea Pomegranate. At midday, we'd plump for the delicate and subtle Eros White Tea Elderflower & Apricot. For an afternoon pick-me-up, Twinings Double Mint Sensation has a serious kick.
Ukip election posters: Nigel Farage defends 'racist' campaign anti-immigration campaign ahead of Europe elections
Is Britain really a land of God? Furious debate after David Cameron claims we are a Christian country
An open letter to Nigel Farage: you may smile, but I am not seduced
Ukip leader Nigel Farage defends employing German wife, at launch of anti-immigration poster campaign
'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
David Cameron's constituency office calls police on food bank campaigners Bishop of Oxford and Reverend Keith Hebden
- 1 William Shakespeare's 450th birthday: 50 everyday phrases that came from the Bard
- 2 David Cameron's constituency office calls police on food bank campaigners Bishop of Oxford and Reverend Keith Hebden
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Women take on Bear Grylls over 'sexist' male-only desert island show
- 5 Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Concerns grow among search officials that missing jet ‘may have landed somewhere else’