Put the kettle on: 10 best fruit and herbal teas
Fancy a different take on the cup that cheers? We've sampled inventive and thirst-quenching fruit and herbal teas to find the best in the supermarkets and online
Sunday 26 January 2014
There's nothing quite like a warming cuppa. And now, with so many innovative fruit, herbal - and floral - varieties out there, perhaps it's time to branch out from your usual brew.
We've tried and tested a range to find the most tasty, refreshing and interesting cups available, from the luxury Teapigs Super Fruit to the South American import Ché Green Mate.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a morning cup with a difference, we like the zesty take on the Japanese staple that is English Tea Shop Green Tea Pomegranate. At midday, we'd plump for the delicate and subtle Eros White Tea Elderflower & Apricot. For an afternoon pick-me-up, Twinings Double Mint Sensation has a serious kick.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 4 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled