Smoking: 10 best charcoal barbecues
Afficionados swear by food sizzled over charcoal. Whether you want to grill, smoke or even roast, we find a barbie that will have your outdoor cooking sorted
Sunday 04 May 2014
When the sun’s out, nothing beats cooking and eating al fresco. So we’ve rounded up the best of this season’s barbecues so that you don’t have to miss out on the fun.
Whether you want something cheap and cheerful for an occasional barbecue on your roof terrace or something bigger that makes the most of the current barbecuing trend for smoking, we’ve picked the best of them.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For an astonishingly fuel-efficient option, opt for the Cobb Barbecue Cooking System. For feeding the masses without spending a bomb, we’d recommend the Garden Street Lifestyle Half Barrel. And for barbecuing on the move, the Weber Smokey Joe will see you through years of lazy lunches at the park or on the beach.
Read more: 10 best gas barbecues
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more