Smoking: 10 best charcoal barbecues
Afficionados swear by food sizzled over charcoal. Whether you want to grill, smoke or even roast, we find a barbie that will have your outdoor cooking sorted
Sunday 04 May 2014
When the sun’s out, nothing beats cooking and eating al fresco. So we’ve rounded up the best of this season’s barbecues so that you don’t have to miss out on the fun.
Whether you want something cheap and cheerful for an occasional barbecue on your roof terrace or something bigger that makes the most of the current barbecuing trend for smoking, we’ve picked the best of them.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For an astonishingly fuel-efficient option, opt for the Cobb Barbecue Cooking System. For feeding the masses without spending a bomb, we’d recommend the Garden Street Lifestyle Half Barrel. And for barbecuing on the move, the Weber Smokey Joe will see you through years of lazy lunches at the park or on the beach.
Read more: 10 best gas barbecues
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >