Smoking: 10 best charcoal barbecues
Afficionados swear by food sizzled over charcoal. Whether you want to grill, smoke or even roast, we find a barbie that will have your outdoor cooking sorted
Sunday 04 May 2014
When the sun’s out, nothing beats cooking and eating al fresco. So we’ve rounded up the best of this season’s barbecues so that you don’t have to miss out on the fun.
Whether you want something cheap and cheerful for an occasional barbecue on your roof terrace or something bigger that makes the most of the current barbecuing trend for smoking, we’ve picked the best of them.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For an astonishingly fuel-efficient option, opt for the Cobb Barbecue Cooking System. For feeding the masses without spending a bomb, we’d recommend the Garden Street Lifestyle Half Barrel. And for barbecuing on the move, the Weber Smokey Joe will see you through years of lazy lunches at the park or on the beach.
Read more: 10 best gas barbecues
Nigel Farage brands LGBT activists 'filth' and 'scum' and accuses them of scaring away his children after they invade his local pub
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Vote Ukip, says far-right group Britain First
- 1 Andreas Lubitz: Who is Germanwings co-pilot who 'locked out captain and crashed flight 9525'?
- 2 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 3 Germanwings crash: Descent may have been 'deliberate, suicidal choice' by pilot, claims experts
- 4 Germanwings plane crash live: Andreas Guenter Lubitz intentionally crashed flight 9525 into the Alps in act of mass murder and suicide – latest
- 5 Video shows what happens when lava is poured onto ice