Sweet token: 10 best Valentine's Day chocolates
Chocolate might not be original for 14 February, but the right box can make a thoughtful and delicious gift
Chocolatiers love Valentine's Day. At this time of year, the shelves and online shops are full of pink and red-hued boxes. Choosing the right one, which strikes just the right note with your nearest and dearest, can be a tricky path to navigate.
We've gone through the offerings and picked a selection of the most moreish and innovative chocs; from Ashby Treats’ beautifully presented With Love Truffle Stick to Amelia Rope's luxurious and elegant Pale Sea Salt Chocolate Cubes.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For chocolates and packaging that will surprise, we think East India Company's Spice Infused box is a winner if you're feeling extravagant. For just a taste of chocolate to go with a card or another pressie, the Charbonnel et Walker Mini Pink Heart Champagne Truffles are a sweet touch. And for an office pleaser come Friday, the box of Butlers Valentine Hearts work well for a single or attached crowd.
More Valentine's Day ideas from IndyBest
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
- < Previous
- Next >