The 10 Best Christmas hampers
From the choicest cuts of meat to the finest wines and sweetest treats, we’ve got all you need for a festive feast
This hamper has enough organic treats to ring in the New Year – everything from cheese to the wine you'll want to enjoy it with.
Eyeing turkey with trepidation? Then go for this hamper, with smoked salmon, welsh trout, gravadlax and pepper roasted salmon.
Teddington Cheese is as good as it gets. The Attlee has the best cheddar, stilton and camembert, along with biscuits, wine and chutney.
With the choicest beef, duck and salmon, this is foodie dream. It's all home smoked by Tim and Gill Matthews in Suffolk.
This contains a tasty selection of continental meats, cheeses and pâté, along with flatbread, olives and wine. With such goodies, it's not likely to hang around long.
This hamper focuses on what East India Company does best: chutneys, salts, spreads and biscuits.
For the real cooks there's everything here from Palestinian za'atar to Piquillo peppers.
Foodies (veggies included) will love this celebration of Cumbria – jam, chutney, chocolates, fudge, truffles and Kendal Mint Cake.
Carluccio's has some cracking hampers but this one stands out, including everything you'd bring home from Italy if you just had enough space in your bag.
The Grand old lady of Piccadilly has a vast array of hampers, the most expensive of which costs an eye-watering £5,000. We prefer this more modest collection.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan worst in the world
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure'