The 10 Best Christmas hampers
From the choicest cuts of meat to the finest wines and sweetest treats, we’ve got all you need for a festive feast
This hamper has enough organic treats to ring in the New Year – everything from cheese to the wine you'll want to enjoy it with.
Eyeing turkey with trepidation? Then go for this hamper, with smoked salmon, welsh trout, gravadlax and pepper roasted salmon.
Teddington Cheese is as good as it gets. The Attlee has the best cheddar, stilton and camembert, along with biscuits, wine and chutney.
With the choicest beef, duck and salmon, this is foodie dream. It's all home smoked by Tim and Gill Matthews in Suffolk.
This contains a tasty selection of continental meats, cheeses and pâté, along with flatbread, olives and wine. With such goodies, it's not likely to hang around long.
This hamper focuses on what East India Company does best: chutneys, salts, spreads and biscuits.
For the real cooks there's everything here from Palestinian za'atar to Piquillo peppers.
Foodies (veggies included) will love this celebration of Cumbria – jam, chutney, chocolates, fudge, truffles and Kendal Mint Cake.
Carluccio's has some cracking hampers but this one stands out, including everything you'd bring home from Italy if you just had enough space in your bag.
The Grand old lady of Piccadilly has a vast array of hampers, the most expensive of which costs an eye-watering £5,000. We prefer this more modest collection.
- 1 Exclusive: Woolwich attack suspect was known to banned terror group and security services
- 2 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 3 Grace Dent: I’m not sure how these people can avoid being called ‘bigots’. And the more ‘civilised’, the worse they are
- 4 Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, the mother-of-two hailed as a hero for confronting Woolwich attackers, thought: 'better me than a child'
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL will seek to exploit this evil crime for their own evil ends
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.