The 10 Best Christmas hampers
From the choicest cuts of meat to the finest wines and sweetest treats, we’ve got all you need for a festive feast
This hamper has enough organic treats to ring in the New Year – everything from cheese to the wine you'll want to enjoy it with.
Eyeing turkey with trepidation? Then go for this hamper, with smoked salmon, welsh trout, gravadlax and pepper roasted salmon.
Teddington Cheese is as good as it gets. The Attlee has the best cheddar, stilton and camembert, along with biscuits, wine and chutney.
With the choicest beef, duck and salmon, this is foodie dream. It's all home smoked by Tim and Gill Matthews in Suffolk.
This contains a tasty selection of continental meats, cheeses and pâté, along with flatbread, olives and wine. With such goodies, it's not likely to hang around long.
This hamper focuses on what East India Company does best: chutneys, salts, spreads and biscuits.
For the real cooks there's everything here from Palestinian za'atar to Piquillo peppers.
Foodies (veggies included) will love this celebration of Cumbria – jam, chutney, chocolates, fudge, truffles and Kendal Mint Cake.
Carluccio's has some cracking hampers but this one stands out, including everything you'd bring home from Italy if you just had enough space in your bag.
The Grand old lady of Piccadilly has a vast array of hampers, the most expensive of which costs an eye-watering £5,000. We prefer this more modest collection.
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death