January detox: 10 best jug blenders for soups and smoothies
Get going on those healthy smoothies and soups with one of these nifty bits of kitchen kit
Monday 06 January 2014
Come January, most of us resolve to eat more healthily, cook more and make sure we get our five a day. Sometimes not having the right equipment can make it feel like a bit of an effort. In search of the quickest, no-mess way to knock up yummy smoothies and soups, we put jug blenders to the test.
From the high end gadgets like the Vitamix Aspire blender to Tefal’s bargain Blendforce, we tried them all so you don’t have to.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
KitchenAid’s smart Artisan blender is efficient and looks stylish on the kitchen shelf. Bodum’s Bistro is great for whizzing up juices and comes in snazzy colours and Lakeland’s Power Blender does its job well without breaking the bank.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
- < Previous
- Next >