The 50 best coffee shops
Need a caffeine fix but tired of chain cappuccinos? Holly Williams presents the
connoisseurs’ guide to rich espressos, superior blends, flat whites and full-fat lattes
Saturday 20 February 2010
This week’s panel:
John Sherwood is a founder member of the Speciality Coffee Association of Europe ( www.scaeuk.com );
Alan Millerworks for independent coffee roasters Union Hand-Roasted ( www.unionroasted.com );
Tom Beeston works for food-sustainability organisation eatengland.org ;
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough