The best wines for under £10
Monday 24 August 2009
You don't need a fortune to be a wine buff: the results of the 2009
Decanter World Wine Awards have just been announced and included in the award winners is a notable list of worthy wines for under £10.
Here Christelle Guibert,
Decanter’s tasting director, offers her own personal pick of this year’s best high street wines all for less than £10.
Click on the image to launch the guide, and leave your comments and suggestions below.
To search for an award winning wine under £10 and to see the full list of international winners in all categories, visit www.decanter.com or see the October issue of Decanter magazine on sale September 3, priced £4.25.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster