10 best tablets
From fully convertible tablet hybrids to a simple device you can use to catch up with ‘Game of Thrones’, here are the best around
Monday 05 May 2014
Ever since the release of the iPad back in 2010, tablet sales have skyrocketed. Along with increased popularity, there's been a vast increase in the number of models available.
But with this explosion in options, you're now faced with a multitude of confusing jargon. Here we show you the ten best tablets across the board: from the Kindle HDX 7, ideal for technophobes, to the Surface Pro 2 - one the ‘power-user’ businessman should never be without.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Anyone who is used to using Apple products will find it hard to deviate from the impressive Air. If you want a machine that will do for your home office, it could be worth investing in the Surface Pro 2. Those who want their tablet for reading and TV watching will like the slimline Nexus 7.
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
- 2 Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of revenge porn
- 3 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 4 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
- 5 Man jumps into bear pen at zoo, fights bear and loses