Big day: 5 best wedding planning apps
Getting engaged is so exciting. Then the planning begins. Luckily, there are lots of apps for that. With expert picks from wedding planner Miryam Farrell of Create food and party design, we round-up five of the best
The average cost of a UK wedding is now more than £18,000 and with the industry ever-growing, making decisions about venues, dresses, flowers, cakes and which guests make the cut takes months (or years) of planning and organising.
Some couples can find the task daunting. Luckily, help is at hand in the form of a smartphone. There are now hundreds of apps out there which claim to make sorting out the finer points of your big day that bit easier, from ideas gathering for your dream dress to keeping track of which distant relative give you that set of saucepans.
With the help of wedding planing Miryam Farrell from Create food and party design, we round up the best apps out there. From slick and pretty Appy Couple, to WedPics, an app that lets you experience your wedding day as you guests see it.
As it grows, we think new-kid-on-the-block WeddingSite will invaluable for UK-based couples and Pinterest is a must for anyone who needs to start getting their ideas in order.
3. WeddingSite, free on itunes.apple.com
5. iWedding Deluxe, £3.99 on itunes.apple.com
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Why this year's general election was the most unfair in Britain's history
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 2 Fifa corruption: Europe plots to stage an 'alternative World Cup' in place of Russia 2018
- 3 How much sex should I be having?
- 4 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress
- 5 Betting company 'refuse to pay' after student wins £1,000 from 50p bet on Roger Federer