Big day: 5 best wedding planning apps
Getting engaged is so exciting. Then the planning begins. Luckily, there are lots of apps for that. With expert picks from wedding planner Miryam Farrell of Create food and party design, we round-up five of the best
The average cost of a UK wedding is now more than £18,000 and with the industry ever-growing, making decisions about venues, dresses, flowers, cakes and which guests make the cut takes months (or years) of planning and organising.
Some couples can find the task daunting. Luckily, help is at hand in the form of a smartphone. There are now hundreds of apps out there which claim to make sorting out the finer points of your big day that bit easier, from ideas gathering for your dream dress to keeping track of which distant relative give you that set of saucepans.
With the help of wedding planing Miryam Farrell from Create food and party design, we round up the best apps out there. From slick and pretty Appy Couple, to WedPics, an app that lets you experience your wedding day as you guests see it.
As it grows, we think new-kid-on-the-block WeddingSite will invaluable for UK-based couples and Pinterest is a must for anyone who needs to start getting their ideas in order.
3. WeddingSite, free on itunes.apple.com
5. iWedding Deluxe, £3.99 on itunes.apple.com
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- 1 Ashya King missing: Police hunt five-year-old boy with brain tumour snatched from Southampton hospital by his parents
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
- 5 Friends reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- < Previous
- Next >