Deep clean: 8 best electric toothbrushes
For sparkling and healthy pearly whites, it’s worth investing in a hard-working brush. Here’s our pick of this year’s products
Friday 09 May 2014
Dentists overwhelmingly recommend electric toothbrushes over manual ones for keeping your pearly whites sparkling and your gums healthy.
But simply buying an electric toothbrush doesn't guarantee great results. You’ll need to find the best one for your needs, as well as make sure you brush at least twice daily, spend at least two minutes a session brushing and use the proper brushing technique.
With toothbrush technology improving all the time, it will come as no surprise that the newest models tend to be the most superior, with some even helping you with things like timing and technique. So we’ve rounded up the most effective new electric toothbrushes available this year.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is a lot to pay out on a toothbrush, but we think it’s an investment worth making if you can afford it. For a cheap and cheerful option, the iActive Set of Two Pocket Sonic Toothbrushes is a worthwhile purchase.
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death