Sweet dreams: 10 best sleeping gadgets
As well as some that wake you up – from lights that change colour to a kettle you can activate from your bed
Monday 26 May 2014
A recent YouGov survey showed that six out of 10 Britons are sleep deprived, getting less than hours hours of shut-eye per night. We’ve rounded up some of the best sleeping gadgets around to help you get your forty winks and a few more to help you emerge from even the deepest of slumbers.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Philips Hue bulbs are an effective and cool offering - especially for any kids in the family who can't fall to sleep with the lights off. To help you start the day alert, the iKettle is the winner here. There's nothing like having your own personal coffee maker in the morning, and the iKettle does the hard work for you.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Stock up on canned food for stock market crash, warns former Gordon Brown adviser
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn voters most likely to believe 'world is controlled by a secretive elite'
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it