Sweet dreams: 10 best sleeping gadgets
As well as some that wake you up – from lights that change colour to a kettle you can activate from your bed
Monday 26 May 2014
A recent YouGov survey showed that six out of 10 Britons are sleep deprived, getting less than hours hours of shut-eye per night. We’ve rounded up some of the best sleeping gadgets around to help you get your forty winks and a few more to help you emerge from even the deepest of slumbers.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Philips Hue bulbs are an effective and cool offering - especially for any kids in the family who can't fall to sleep with the lights off. To help you start the day alert, the iKettle is the winner here. There's nothing like having your own personal coffee maker in the morning, and the iKettle does the hard work for you.
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Labour leadership contest: I would never quit the party, says Liz Kendall
- 1 Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
- 2 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 3 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 4 Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
- 5 What TripAdvisor users think of 16 of the world's most popular landmarks