Sweet dreams: 10 best sleeping gadgets
As well as some that wake you up – from lights that change colour to a kettle you can activate from your bed
Monday 26 May 2014
A recent YouGov survey showed that six out of 10 Britons are sleep deprived, getting less than hours hours of shut-eye per night. We’ve rounded up some of the best sleeping gadgets around to help you get your forty winks and a few more to help you emerge from even the deepest of slumbers.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Philips Hue bulbs are an effective and cool offering - especially for any kids in the family who can't fall to sleep with the lights off. To help you start the day alert, the iKettle is the winner here. There's nothing like having your own personal coffee maker in the morning, and the iKettle does the hard work for you.
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
- 4 Kajieme Powell: Missouri police release video footage of second man killed by officers
- 5 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation