The 10 Best Christmas presents for tech fans
From toothbrush sanitisers to speakers, we've got a great selection for the gadget lovers in your life
A stackable, re-arrangeable light installation, based on the 1980s game.
Zaps 99.9 per cent of the nasties on your brush, using a germicidal UV light.
£24.99 each, firebox.com
The best-sounding DAB radio under £50.
£29.95 each, johnlewis.com
Bendy dock for phones, cameras and GPS units.
£14.95 each, breffo.com
DIY SLR camera Build your own 35mm SLR. More lenses available.
Android-powered games console with a library of more than 500 games.
Uses a pedometer and motion sensor to track how you sleep, eat and move.
Hook up a series of T4s around your house and stream Pure’s music service across multiple speakers.
Strum tunes on the touchsensitive guitar “neck”.
Give drained devices the kiss of life while on the go.
£24.95 each, johnlewis.com
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
- 3 Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 One Direction: Louis Tomlinson launching his own record label, has already 'signed two acts'