The 10 Best Christmas presents for tech fans
From toothbrush sanitisers to speakers, we've got a great selection for the gadget lovers in your life
A stackable, re-arrangeable light installation, based on the 1980s game.
Zaps 99.9 per cent of the nasties on your brush, using a germicidal UV light.
£24.99 each, firebox.com
The best-sounding DAB radio under £50.
£29.95 each, johnlewis.com
Bendy dock for phones, cameras and GPS units.
£14.95 each, breffo.com
DIY SLR camera Build your own 35mm SLR. More lenses available.
Android-powered games console with a library of more than 500 games.
Uses a pedometer and motion sensor to track how you sleep, eat and move.
Hook up a series of T4s around your house and stream Pure’s music service across multiple speakers.
Strum tunes on the touchsensitive guitar “neck”.
Give drained devices the kiss of life while on the go.
£24.95 each, johnlewis.com
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how Twitter reacted
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair