The 10 Best Christmas presents for tech fans
From toothbrush sanitisers to speakers, we've got a great selection for the gadget lovers in your life
A stackable, re-arrangeable light installation, based on the 1980s game.
Zaps 99.9 per cent of the nasties on your brush, using a germicidal UV light.
£24.99 each, firebox.com
The best-sounding DAB radio under £50.
£29.95 each, johnlewis.com
Bendy dock for phones, cameras and GPS units.
£14.95 each, breffo.com
DIY SLR camera Build your own 35mm SLR. More lenses available.
Android-powered games console with a library of more than 500 games.
Uses a pedometer and motion sensor to track how you sleep, eat and move.
Hook up a series of T4s around your house and stream Pure’s music service across multiple speakers.
Strum tunes on the touchsensitive guitar “neck”.
Give drained devices the kiss of life while on the go.
£24.95 each, johnlewis.com
British Muslim leaders outraged after Eric Pickles says followers of Islam should 'prove their identity'
UK terror fears: My jihadist son returned from Syria mentally scarred – now he is being ignored
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
Billy Crystal: 'Stop shoving gay sex scenes in my face'
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
- 1 Rowan Atkinson to sell £10 million McLaren 'supercar' he crashed into a tree and a lamppost
- 2 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 3 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness