The 10 Best Christmas presents for teenagers
From chic satchels to roller skates and more, we've got Christmas wrapped up for the teenagers in your life
1. Mini Cambridge Satchel
These colourful satchels have been much copied, but the originals are the best, and built to last.
2. Rookie roller skates
With their 1970s styling, these old-school skates are the coolest way to get around.
3. Soprano-size ukulele
Easy to learn, fun to play and also available in pink.
4. Neon letters
These light-up letters use an old typewriter font – that means double hipster points.
£40 each, urbanoutfitters.co.uk
5. Harry Potter Artifact Box
A neat selection of Potter-related paperwork for the boy wizard’s many older fans.
6. Instax Mini 25 instant camera and film
Even in the digital age, the buzz of printing instant pictures never gets old.
7. Cocorose Mayfair folding shoes
These beauties fold up small in a handbag, so party girls don’t have to hobble home in heels.
8. Happy Jackson Yay Lunch! box
A tasty bit of kit to create relentlessly cheerful lunchtimes.
9. Skull Candy Uprock Headphones
With great sound at a good price, here’s a sleek headset that both sexes will be
10. Retro slushie beverage station
This smartlooking machine makes delicious frozen drinks.
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting