The 10 Best Christmas presents for teenagers
From chic satchels to roller skates and more, we've got Christmas wrapped up for the teenagers in your life
1. Mini Cambridge Satchel
These colourful satchels have been much copied, but the originals are the best, and built to last.
2. Rookie roller skates
With their 1970s styling, these old-school skates are the coolest way to get around.
3. Soprano-size ukulele
Easy to learn, fun to play and also available in pink.
4. Neon letters
These light-up letters use an old typewriter font – that means double hipster points.
£40 each, urbanoutfitters.co.uk
5. Harry Potter Artifact Box
A neat selection of Potter-related paperwork for the boy wizard’s many older fans.
6. Instax Mini 25 instant camera and film
Even in the digital age, the buzz of printing instant pictures never gets old.
7. Cocorose Mayfair folding shoes
These beauties fold up small in a handbag, so party girls don’t have to hobble home in heels.
8. Happy Jackson Yay Lunch! box
A tasty bit of kit to create relentlessly cheerful lunchtimes.
9. Skull Candy Uprock Headphones
With great sound at a good price, here’s a sleek headset that both sexes will be
10. Retro slushie beverage station
This smartlooking machine makes delicious frozen drinks.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >