The 10 Best Christmas presents for teenagers
From chic satchels to roller skates and more, we've got Christmas wrapped up for the teenagers in your life
1. Mini Cambridge Satchel
These colourful satchels have been much copied, but the originals are the best, and built to last.
2. Rookie roller skates
With their 1970s styling, these old-school skates are the coolest way to get around.
3. Soprano-size ukulele
Easy to learn, fun to play and also available in pink.
4. Neon letters
These light-up letters use an old typewriter font – that means double hipster points.
£40 each, urbanoutfitters.co.uk
5. Harry Potter Artifact Box
A neat selection of Potter-related paperwork for the boy wizard’s many older fans.
6. Instax Mini 25 instant camera and film
Even in the digital age, the buzz of printing instant pictures never gets old.
7. Cocorose Mayfair folding shoes
These beauties fold up small in a handbag, so party girls don’t have to hobble home in heels.
8. Happy Jackson Yay Lunch! box
A tasty bit of kit to create relentlessly cheerful lunchtimes.
9. Skull Candy Uprock Headphones
With great sound at a good price, here’s a sleek headset that both sexes will be
10. Retro slushie beverage station
This smartlooking machine makes delicious frozen drinks.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'