The 10 Best Christmas presents for teenagers
From chic satchels to roller skates and more, we've got Christmas wrapped up for the teenagers in your life
1. Mini Cambridge Satchel
These colourful satchels have been much copied, but the originals are the best, and built to last.
2. Rookie roller skates
With their 1970s styling, these old-school skates are the coolest way to get around.
3. Soprano-size ukulele
Easy to learn, fun to play and also available in pink.
4. Neon letters
These light-up letters use an old typewriter font – that means double hipster points.
£40 each, urbanoutfitters.co.uk
5. Harry Potter Artifact Box
A neat selection of Potter-related paperwork for the boy wizard’s many older fans.
6. Instax Mini 25 instant camera and film
Even in the digital age, the buzz of printing instant pictures never gets old.
7. Cocorose Mayfair folding shoes
These beauties fold up small in a handbag, so party girls don’t have to hobble home in heels.
8. Happy Jackson Yay Lunch! box
A tasty bit of kit to create relentlessly cheerful lunchtimes.
9. Skull Candy Uprock Headphones
With great sound at a good price, here’s a sleek headset that both sexes will be
10. Retro slushie beverage station
This smartlooking machine makes delicious frozen drinks.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo