The 10 Best Christmas presents for teenagers
From chic satchels to roller skates and more, we've got Christmas wrapped up for the teenagers in your life
1. Mini Cambridge Satchel
These colourful satchels have been much copied, but the originals are the best, and built to last.
2. Rookie roller skates
With their 1970s styling, these old-school skates are the coolest way to get around.
3. Soprano-size ukulele
Easy to learn, fun to play and also available in pink.
4. Neon letters
These light-up letters use an old typewriter font – that means double hipster points.
£40 each, urbanoutfitters.co.uk
5. Harry Potter Artifact Box
A neat selection of Potter-related paperwork for the boy wizard’s many older fans.
6. Instax Mini 25 instant camera and film
Even in the digital age, the buzz of printing instant pictures never gets old.
7. Cocorose Mayfair folding shoes
These beauties fold up small in a handbag, so party girls don’t have to hobble home in heels.
8. Happy Jackson Yay Lunch! box
A tasty bit of kit to create relentlessly cheerful lunchtimes.
9. Skull Candy Uprock Headphones
With great sound at a good price, here’s a sleek headset that both sexes will be
10. Retro slushie beverage station
This smartlooking machine makes delicious frozen drinks.
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
- 2 Loom bands: Bids for dress made from colourful rubber pass £170,000 on eBay
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week