10 best cushions
Prepare for autumn by cosying-up the home with some comfy new additions
The right cushions can transform the look of a room without you having to spend hundreds on redecorating, and they make lounging on the sofa or your favourite chair that bit more comfy - just what you need as the nights start to draw in.
The IndyBest team has gone through hundreds of pieces to find you a range of beautiful products for your home. Starting at less than a fiver (for Ikea's bargain Knappsav), they all come in at less than £100.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a designer piece with a high street price tag, we love Conran's Knotted Jersey's Cushion. Or for something a little different (that helps young artists to boot), check out Fenton's collections. If it's a cosy piece you're after, you can't go wrong with Next's good-value cable knit number.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve
- 5 Have you heard about the film Singapore has banned its people from watching? Well, you have now