Spoil her: 10 best Mother’s Day gifts under £10
A Mothering Sunday pressie doesn’t have to cost a bomb. Try one of these thoughtful gifts for size. All a tenner or under
If you’re stuck for what to get this Mother’s Day, get inspiration from this lot. None of these gifts will cost you more than £10, but hopefully any of them will make her smile. From the pretty, Fairtrade Polly trinket box to the in-your-face Call Me Delia tea towel, we think there’s something here for any mum.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a versatile piece that looks and feels much more expensive than the £10 price tag, the Isme tribal print scarf is a winner. If you’re after a personalised pressie for an organisational fiend, the typewriter notebook is a good bet. And for a practical gift, we like the bright Anthropologie coasters.
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for