Spoil her: 10 best Mother’s Day gifts under £10
A Mothering Sunday pressie doesn’t have to cost a bomb. Try one of these thoughtful gifts for size. All a tenner or under
If you’re stuck for what to get this Mother’s Day, get inspiration from this lot. None of these gifts will cost you more than £10, but hopefully any of them will make her smile. From the pretty, Fairtrade Polly trinket box to the in-your-face Call Me Delia tea towel, we think there’s something here for any mum.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a versatile piece that looks and feels much more expensive than the £10 price tag, the Isme tribal print scarf is a winner. If you’re after a personalised pressie for an organisational fiend, the typewriter notebook is a good bet. And for a practical gift, we like the bright Anthropologie coasters.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights