Eat al fresco: 10 best outdoor dining sets
Eat al fresco in comfort with one of these sets of tables and chairs to suit outside spaces of all sizes
Tuesday 08 July 2014
We’re crossing our fingers for a heatwave again this year. When it does come, make sure your garden is summer-ready for moving life outside.
We’ve found a range of dining tables and chair sets so you can dine in style in the garden or on the balcony. From Homebase’s compact bistro set for two to Furniture Village’s smart Aintree range, there should be something for every space.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If it’s value you’re after, Ikea’s sets are worth considering. For something you can easily store away in the shed in the winter months, Laura Ashley’s four-seater set is more stylish than your average fold-up options. And for a table and chairs that will get your guests talking, we’d go for Leisuregrow’s decorative Casablanca range.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 HSBC closes bank accounts belonging to Muslim clients in the UK
- < Previous
- Next >