Eat al fresco: 10 best outdoor dining sets
Eat al fresco in comfort with one of these sets of tables and chairs to suit outside spaces of all sizes
Tuesday 08 July 2014
We’re crossing our fingers for a heatwave again this year. When it does come, make sure your garden is summer-ready for moving life outside.
We’ve found a range of dining tables and chair sets so you can dine in style in the garden or on the balcony. From Homebase’s compact bistro set for two to Furniture Village’s smart Aintree range, there should be something for every space.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If it’s value you’re after, Ikea’s sets are worth considering. For something you can easily store away in the shed in the winter months, Laura Ashley’s four-seater set is more stylish than your average fold-up options. And for a table and chairs that will get your guests talking, we’d go for Leisuregrow’s decorative Casablanca range.
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs
- 1 Video of Irish 'professional boxer' fighting Istanbul neighbourhood goes viral in Turkey
- 2 Novel Scarlett Johansson tried to ban, Grégoire Delacourt’s The First Thing You See, to be published in UK
- 3 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 4 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
- 5 Carol Vorderman reveals she is 'covered in burns' after she fell off her treadmill while running naked