Eat al fresco: 10 best outdoor dining sets
Eat al fresco in comfort with one of these sets of tables and chairs to suit outside spaces of all sizes
Tuesday 08 July 2014
We’re crossing our fingers for a heatwave again this year. When it does come, make sure your garden is summer-ready for moving life outside.
We’ve found a range of dining tables and chair sets so you can dine in style in the garden or on the balcony. From Homebase’s compact bistro set for two to Furniture Village’s smart Aintree range, there should be something for every space.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If it’s value you’re after, Ikea’s sets are worth considering. For something you can easily store away in the shed in the winter months, Laura Ashley’s four-seater set is more stylish than your average fold-up options. And for a table and chairs that will get your guests talking, we’d go for Leisuregrow’s decorative Casablanca range.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 Sussex couple die in suspected Christmas Day 'suicide pact'
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)