Dr Who returns: 15 best gifts for fans
What do you get the Doctor Who fan who has everything? Look no further than our selection of gifts ideas for even the most dedicated Whovian
Friday 22 August 2014
We know how passionate Doctor Who fans are about their favourite show, and to celebrate the return of the Time Lord with Peter Capaldi in the title role, we’ve travelled through time and space (kind of) to find a variety of gifts for every kind of Whovian.
From gadgets like the Sonic Screwdriver - Universal remote control that will stop anyone trying to change the channel during Doctor Who to products you might not have considered, like the ice cube tray that moulds your ice into K-9 and Dalek shapes, there is something for every budget.
We love the Doctor Who mug, which is a great budget buy at under a fiver. For the purists, you can't go wrong with 50th anniversary Dalek and its iconic British look. For something a little different, we recommend the espresso set with its lovely retro designs. And if you're looking for something fun, the Weeping Angel vinyl figurine is a great little piece for any desk.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'